Chapter 4 Hanzi's Mind

Li Qingnuan was thinking about avoiding Tian Tieshi, but before she could run, her hand was caught, and the other party just stuffed a pheasant in.

    Tian Tieshi blushed as soon as the hot big hand touched the cold hand with water stains, scratched the back of his head foolishly, and passed the other pheasant over after thinking about it. Ai Ai instructed, "This Simmering with Jiang, it’s good for the woman’s body.”

    When he saw his mother, she had to consume like that, and when he went to work, he saw some of the rich people’s cooks in the town, and  stewed it for the noble lady and the lady like it so much.

    Tian Tieshi was a little embarrassed by Li Qingnuan's look. Although embarrassed, he stubbornly stretched out his hands and wanted to give both pheasants to the girl in front of him.

    Li Qingnuan, with a yellow face and thin skin, stared at the loyal and silly Tian Tieshi with big eyes and small eyes. Somehow, Li Qingnuan looked at those dark eyes, and her cheeks burned directly. The little eyes became more and more moist, "Take this back, or my stepmother will have to snatch it from me when I go back."

    Tian Tieshi thought for a while, standing still, not knowing what to do. But as long as he thinks of the girl who is so shriveled and thin, he always feels uncomfortable and concerned in his heart. he looked at Li Qingnuan in embarrassment and then at the pheasant in his hand. Finally, he finally decided, "Or I gave Aunt Liu the things and borrowed her stove to cook it for you. You take time to visit each other every day. Eat some by the way."

    Thinking of this, Tian Tieshi wondered that there were still a few nourishing medicines in the cloth bag he was carrying. Before he saw the treasurer of the drugstore dispense the daughter of the wealthy Lin in the town, saying that it was all good for the woman to drink it. After a while, he will give it to Aunt Liu, and let her stew the chicken together.

    Although Li Qingnuan is a modern person, this is the first time a man stares straight at the confession. Although he didn't say anything romantic, he let Li Qingnuan hear the solemnity and friendship inside. .

    "Then..."

    Before Li Qingnuan could speak again, Tian Tieshi interrupted her directly,  he was afraid that the girl would say no. Besides, he knew his own image. Although the old people in the village praised the strong-backed woman with big waists , the ladies and girls of the rich people in the town didn't like this. Besides, they were indeed barbaric, and they didn't know a word for fighting big. Except for strength, there is no advantage in the whole body. Even Chen Ergou mocking at himself.

    "That's it, I'll go to Uncle Liu's house first." Tian Tieshi said dryly, and then ran away carrying the objects. he was afraid that Li Qingnuan called him to rejected his offer.

    Tian Tieshi didn't know how he got the hang of it, anyway, when he just saw the skinny girl wearing torn clothes and humming a little tune, his heart was pounding. Even to say something is a bit uncomfortable. At this moment, he was wearing wet shoes and pants. He didn't feel how uncomfortable the mud rolled up with the soil. He wanted to rush to Uncle Liu's house and let the aunt make a good pot of broth for Li Qingnuan to drink.

    On the road, occasionally he met villagers saying hello to him, and Tian Tieshi just smiled, and then continued to run wild. It looks like hysteria.

    When he arrived at Uncle Liu's house, Aunt Liu was picking cucumbers in the yard, and she was really shocked when she saw Tian Tieshi rushing in with a sweat on his face.

    Tian Tieshi was also not welcome, picked up the water scoop on one side, took a scoop of water, and poured it into his belly. After drinking more than one scoop, he was relieved.