Chapter 60 The Warmth of the New Year's Day

It turned out that Li Qingshan felt that the two sisters and the husband were too deserted during the New Year. In addition, the two came from the same family, and both were widowed. There were no parents and elders on it, and there were not so many rules. So after discussing with the He Shi, the two decided to get together for the New Year.

  Da Lang was naturally happy. In his impression, the little baby his aunt was pregnant had to be taken care of by him. And the uncle can do everything, not only makes him a small bow and arrow, but also can fight wolves,  he is a big hero. Now that he can spend the New Year with his aunt and uncle, he is busy clapping his hands in response, for fear that his parents will change their minds when it is too late.

  The two families happily sat around the table on the kang that was only used during the Chinese New Year. He Shi brought a lot of dishes when she came, so the original sumptuous New Year's dinner was directly turned into a luxurious meal.

  With the sound of firecrackers a year old, the spring breeze sent warmth into Tusu. The old year has passed, bad people, bad things and bad experiences, all disappeared with the sound of firecrackers and the laughter of men clinking glasses and drinking...

  the new year, they will always have it Good day.

  On the first day of the new year, Li Qingnuan also put on new clothes, while Tian Tieshi was content to put on the cotton shoes sewn by his wife. The two put down two plates of dumplings, and worshipped the gods of heaven and earth first, and then they lifted the curtain and went into the house to eat.

  The two finished the dumplings one bite at a time, and Li Dalang brought dim sum and sugar to Li Qingnuan and the others. Although Li Qingshan is still filial piety to Old Man Li, for Da Lang, after all, the next generation is lost in vain, and it has no effect on him.

  Da Lang hummed and ran to the edge of the kang, first handing over to his aunt and uncle like a decent New Year greetings, and even more festive words. He only heard Li Qingnuan pull the person into her arms for a compliment. After Tian Tieshile's promise, he gave birth to a younger sister and let him take care of her. Da Lang was even more happy to jump three feet high.

  Li Qingnuan touched Dalang’s head, then took out a small red seal from under the pillow on the kang’s head and stuffed it into Dalang’s hands. " You have to study with the master, and you have to eat strong and sturdy food on weekdays, so that you can protect your sister in the future?"

  Da Lang naturally responded with a smile, holding the little red seal to cheer up.

  Tian Tieshi was also warm in his heart, and hurriedly brought sweets and peanuts to Da Lang to eat. In the past, every New Year's Day, the Tian family would also gather to eat and play together, but he was an "outsider." Every time he ate, regardless of whether he prepared Mingzi's New Year's Eve money or not, his father, mother and second brother would try their best to run on their own money. Obviously there is no separation of the family, and you have to pay for the support of parents.

  It's all right now. With his wife by his side, his lovely nephew, and the care of his elder brother and sister-in-law, he can be regarded as a taste of a family's New Year celebration.

  The thought of their family finally being able to live in peace and stability, and more than a month later that his wife would add a delicate and tender little girl to herself, Tian Tieshi's heart was hot.

  Because Li's family still has many relatives in Chaohegou who can make a relationship by turning the corners, Da Lang didn't stay much, so he trot home and took things to showed up.