Chapter 7 I like you

After hearing this, Li Qingnuan also knew that her  appearance must have scared people. Containing her mind, she lowered her eyes and brought the girl's unique little temperament and anger, "What a fool, I am willing to marry you and be a wife for you."

    Li Qingnuan's life has been very comfortable these few days . With the nourishment of pheasant and mountain ginseng, her face also began to be white and ruddy, so the look of a little woman was revealed at this moment, and Tian Tieshi was stunned. he didn't even know what to say for a long while.

    Seeing that idiot only knows to stare at her, Li Qingnuan's face is even more red. She stretched out her hand and twisted it on that idiot's arm, but when she moved his hand, she felt that his arm was as hard as steel. Can't pinch at all.

    Seeing the little girl's grievances, Tian Tieshi felt his whole body dizzy, and hurriedly rolled up his sleeves to expose the tender meat in his arms, "Twist here, here is a little softer." 

     That said, but what about Li Qingnuan? She really feel hopeless? After seeing Tian Tieshi's movements, she directly abhorred the thought. After thinking about it, she looked up at the man's eyes and said firmly and solemnly, "I will live with you, as long as you treat me well."

    "Well, I will be good to you. In the future, all the physical and dirty work at home will belong to me, so you can take good care of yourself." Tian Tieshi has never said sweet words, and he is afraid that if he says too much, he will  scared her, so he can only make a dry promise.

    At this moment, Tian Tieshi, how can he take care of the bad things at home? Besides, he had decided long ago, and if his parents dared to make the little girl angry, he asked to separate the family. In the past few years, he has lived in the Tian family, I'm afraid there are enough reasons to separate the family everywhere. But at this moment, he didn't know that the money his family is from him digging the medicine , it would be  difficult.

    The family situation in this village will always be divided into different levels. Speaking of the Tian family’s ancestors, it can be regarded as a few acres of fertile land, but with the decline of the family, plus the group of vampires from Zhang’s , there will be no more than a few acres of cold paddy fields. The thin mountainous land, even the four acres of medium-sized fields that he later grabbed, was cultivated by his family after clearing up the barren hills. But for the few people in the Tian family, it doesn't matter how good the land is. What's important is that Tian Tieshi can make money for them.

    This is also true. When the first two of the Tian family son's were married,  Zhang  had  build a big tiled house. She forced Tieshi to nest in the deep mountains for half a month before collecting enough money. This week, the big tiled houses are built, one is still four. Westinghouse made for Tian Jiacheng a new house, and the old couple lived in the main house, while the East House was crowded by the unmarried brothers Tian Tieshi and Tian Jiacai. The adobe thatched hut next to the sundries was built later, and Tian Jiawang is now living in , he is  Zhang’s darling.

    In the yard there is also a shallow well dug by the house. On the side is an autumn tree. There are also a few old hens roaring around looking for food in the yard. They seem to be neat and tidy.

    Xiao Zhang came in from the backyard carrying the pig bucket, and while muttering, she said to his mother-in-law Zhang who was rubbing hemp rope under the eaves, "Mother, there was no such big festive when Jiacheng married me. Eldest brother sent out Those are dozens of taels of big geese and more than six taels of silver."

    This does not count the baskets of pastries and half a fan of pork. Half a fan of pork is enough for four people in this village for a year.