Chapter 86 Looking for relatives

Since knowing the identity of Master Yan, Tian Tieshi avoided the Yan family for two consecutive days. And Li Qingnuan really didn't know how to persuade the stubborn idiot of her own family , have no choice, so she had to let Xiaoqiu entertain the old man from time to time to comfort him.

On the third day, several fast horses came from the capital, and then the canopy carriage and horses picked up the old man and left.

When Li Qingnuan found her man, the man had been working on the mountain for a long time. Not to mention how cold his hands and feet were, even his jacket seemed to have ice slag on him.

"Why don't you go and have a look, it will take five or six days to hire a carriage to the capital." Li Qingnuan embraced the man with a tangled face, "Bring Xiaoqiuer and the others, even if it is to let the three children Go see the world."

Tian Tieshi put his head on the shoulders of his wife and held her with both hands. After a while, he said hoarsely, "wife, it's not that I don't recognize him, it's just that I can't say it."

In fact, this man's mind is very simple, so simple. A rib, especially when it comes to parents. In the past, he also thought about where his parents were, whether he would remember him, whether he would be worried about whether he would be able to eat and clothe himself. Especially after the last time his wife cried, he had cut off the idea of ​​looking for relatives and trampled it to pieces.

So now, when he encounters a man who claims to be his biological father, and what Uncle Liu said to the old housekeeper, he is full of fear and confusion.

What he cares about is not whether his father is emperor, nor how much protection his so-called brother can give him, he just feels that he can't call that father.

"Okay, let's go back first, now that the family's business has stabilized, we are going to take the kids to the capital for a walk." Li Qingnuan tucked his hand into the back of Hanzi's neck and deliberately took a few Fen easily said angrily, "You are always used to Xiao Qiu'er, but now it's too bad. You have to go to find her grandfather in distress. When I came, the girl wiped her tears."

Tian Tieshi knew that his wife was for her . He was looking down the steps. After calming down in the cold wind, he looked up at his wife, who had dark eyes. When he saw that his wife clothes were cut by sour jujube thorns, he anxiously pulled her to him and looked up and down, for fear that she would be hurt and pierced.

When going down the mountain, Tian Tieshi naturally carried his wife on his back attentively, and the two of them chatted with each other. When it came to meeting for the first time, the two couldn't help laughing. At that time, they were a fool and a shy. Who would have thought that a couple that everyone is not optimistic about could have a good life now?

As soon as she got home and opened the curtain, Xiao Qiu'er slammed into her father's arms like a small marble, grabbed his father's clothes and twisted the small body up to reach it.

"Daddy, Daddy, Xiaoqiuer's eyes are sleepy and his mouth hurts." Although she is smart, she has never cried like this before, so I don't know if she has cried for a long time, her eyes are swollen and her throat is sore. dry. "I want to eat glutinous rice cakes."

In the past, when she was uncomfortable, her mother would steam glutinous rice cakes. After eating the sweet ones, even drinking bitter soup would not be uncomfortable.

Li Qingnuan took the dragon and phoenix from his sister-in-law He's hand, kissed left and right, and then looked at Erlang who was sleeping soundly, and then asked in a low voice, "Rourou and Yuanyuan are good or not? Have you been with sister? Crying?"