Chapter 79 Illness

Qian Fangfang didn't even dare to pretend to be dizzy, and woke up with a sigh of relief. This time, how many people can't guess what happened just now? The look in Qian Fangfang's eyes was even more contemptuous.

  "Okay, in the future, Tian's workshop and my house will not welcome your family. If you look for life and death in the future, don't look for me. Don't blame me for not talking about the feelings of the villagers. It's just that your family has done it once or twice. It's really annoying. "

  Who can't live? If your house is destroyed every day, will people have to hang themselves after that?

  "Old man Qian, take good care of your daughter. I'm witnessing this. If your daughter is alive or dead, don't look for Tieshi couple." Li Zheng shook his head and stood up, his face full of condemnation Looking at the old man Qian, "You said it's bad or not bad, it's a good life, but you have to joke."

  As soon as Li was leaving, the matchmaker who came out to say hello was ready to leave. Although they talk about matchmaking with two mouths, when the upper lip touches the lower lip, it has to lead to a good marriage, right? Now that the Qian family is in this situation, if she dares to introduce a good girl from someone else's family, won't she be scolded to death by being stabbed in the spine!

  "Brother Qian, I didn't tell you that. This girl's family is always here to stay and make enemies. You have to plan for your son, right?" The matchmaker sighed and left the Qian family with disapproval on her face. Only the three of the Qian family were left in silence with big eyes and small eyes.

  Later, people heard that the old man Qian gave a lot of money to the matchmaker in the neighboring village. Of course, he almost smashed the pot and sold iron to the dowry who collected seven or eight taels of silver, so people won't say more.

  As for the son of the Qian family, he married a filial and sensible daughter-in-law, and he was also a good hand outside the family.

  Of course, Li Qingnuan didn't know what happened more than a month later, and he didn't care at all. Because her nine-month-old Qiuer was hot all over, she was groaning uncomfortably.

  Li Qingnuan looked distressed at the girl whose face was flushed and her crying voice was hoarse, tears welling up in her eyes. When Tian Tieshi got the letter and came back from the new workshop, the girl was too confused to open her eyes. He reached out and touched it, only to feel that the bottom of his hand was hot and hot.

  Mrs. He and Mrs. Shi couldn't care about their work anymore, and pushed Li Qingshan to find the doctor. Then the two of them ran into the house.

  "Qing Nuan, put the child on the kang. Tie Shi, go get some hot water to wipe her body, and then bring me a small bowl of spirits." He Shi helped Li Qingnuan take care of the child, Let Tian Tieshi prepare things.

  The daughters-in-law who had just finished their work heard that Xiaoqiuer had a fever, and they were very anxious. They were tired from work on weekdays, and they liked to play with Xiaoqiu the most. This girl is very clever and can coax people. When she just learned to speak, she screams word by word when she sees people, so they can't wait to take her home.

  Sister-in-law Shi looked at Li Qingnuan who was a little panicked and couldn't stop crying, and quickly pulled the person aside.

  "Sister, don't worry, let your sister-in-law take a look first."

  After wiping Xiaoqiu'er, Mrs. He lit the spirits in the bowl and wiped Xiaoqiu'er with her hands on the blue fire. Forehead, armpit and chest...

  Now Li Qingnuan is standing on the edge of the kang with his teeth gritted, and his heart is full of self-blame, he must have slept to death last night, and Xiao Qiu'er kicked the little quilt, and then she caught a cold. Thinking of Xiao Qiu'er's uncomfortable crying and coughing, and the hoarse voice calling for her mother, Li Qingnuan's heart was pulled into a ball and kneaded fiercely.