Chapter 25

Although Wang's reputation is not good, he also knows that his daughter's reputation must not be ruined, and his eyes are red when he hears this. Especially with so many people around, if this is not clear, the girl will stop living in the future.

    "Zhu’s sister-in-law, if you want to say that, I’ll show it to you in front of these folks today. Although my daughter Wang Xiuqin is not everyone’s lady, she is not Xiaojiabiyu, but she was a little girl who followed the Master to learn rituals. In the entire Chaohe Gully, who dare to say that the daughter of my family understands etiquette and shame better than Xiue?

    When Xiucai Niang heard this, she immediately responded. Anyway, she really found out the shamelessness of Li Xiu'e in the town. If it hadn't been for the fact that she had really seen Li Xiu'e and other men unclear, she wouldn't know everything about it.

    "Today, if my Zhu's family is rotten and insulted and insulted and dirty your daughter, then I will carry the sedan chair and come to marry me personally. From now on, my mother-in-law will never set the rules for your daughter and she will come in. You can pick up the Zhu family's middle feed..." Xiucai's mother also slammed, stretched out her hand to push Zhu Xiucai away to support her, sneered and greeted the two good women to come forward.

    Old man Li took a few breaths of air anxiously, his eyes widened, and his pleated hands were tightly clenched, "Baby, his mother, take the girl into the house. If someone really slanders the girl today, I Old Man Li would never let her out of this gate."

    Speaking of this, Old Man Li hugged his scythe and stood at the gate of the courtyard, and continued to confront Zhu's family. Zhu Xiucai was also terrified in her heart. At this time, she could only hide behind his mother and elders, for fear that the sickle would not be long and hurt her eyes.

    As soon as Li Xiu'e heard that this was for a physical examination, she dared to step forward, and only trembled back. Originally, she also felt that the marriage of the Zhu family that she snatched from Li Qingnuan's hands was the best. But some time ago, the young master of the Hou family always went to tease her and promised her to marry her, and she was also greedy. She wanted to be a talented lady and the young grandmother of a big family. After going back and forth like this, she was taken advantage of by Young Master Hou. Afterwards, she wondered, no one knew anyway, and after Young Master Hou's took advantage of her, she became more obedient to her, and she was so obsessed with her.

    As time passed, she also let go more and more. After three to five days, she went home with Embroidery Workshop to go home to private meeting with Young Master Hou's family. That kind of excitement and passion really made her hard to let go. Moreover, Young Master Hou was generous and pleasing, always buying her something from his daughter's house. So even if her mother arranged for her to marry the Zhu family, she could not break her entanglement with Young Master Hou.

    At this moment, Wang didn't care whether the girl was frightened or not, so she was full of horror. She pulled Li Xiu'e over, and then pulled her into the house. No matter how the Wang clan was a woman who went to work in the ground, how could Li Xiu'e break free from that strong hand. With such tearing, curse and Li Xiu'e's cry, Wang Clan and Xiucai Niang entered the room.

    Seeing that things were going bad, Li Xiu'e didn't wipe the tears and nose on her face, so she hid her clothes in the kang, and scolded angrily, "It's just a talented person with such a reputation. In fact, the family is A bunch of tattered holes. Mother, you really want to force your girl to death for such a marriage."

    "You bastard, if you don't explain this kind of thing clearly, how will you live in this place in the future? Your brother? How can you still have the face to read and say kiss?" Wang thinks more and more deeply. If his son can't tell him to kiss, who will support her in the future? Who will serve her? Besides, the innocent and stinky girl is either sent to be an aunt, or must be married to the old widowers in the outer village or the lame idiot who can't marry a wife. In the days to come, it was very bitter.