Chapter 47: The Beginning of a Happy Little Life

Little Zhang was speechless by Li Qingnuan's words. She did not expect that the eldest wife, her own sister-in-law, who usually seems to be silent, would be so  unambiguous. Every word she described herself as an evil sibling who forced her to die. She did not expect that Li Qingnuan would tear her face like this. She thought that Li Qingnuan would have to take care of the faces of some relatives. In addition, the baby in her belly will be given the surname Tian. How can she build a good reputation for the baby and build a good relationship with the old house. Who knows, this Li Qingnuan didn't know what medicine she had taken wrong, and she poked every word at her careful thoughts.

  Xiao Zhang didn't want to think that the reputation of the Tian family's old house had become such a virtue. It was said that it was notorious. No matter how stupid Li Qingnuan is, it is impossible to rush to make a relationship. She is now anxious to make a fuss with the old house completely.

  "Second sister in law, it’s not that I didn’t let you into the stove. In this pot, your eldest brother finally cooked the food for the baby in my stomach. If you ruined it, I have pregnant for seven or eight months in these two days. How does the woman body live? You look down on my courtyard, then I can't hide it? I beg you as  sister-in-law, can you not come to our house in the future?" Even if you can't cry.

  "Oh, let me just say it, if Tieshi's wife is not pressed, how can she toss with others for a bite of food regardless of her body!" With Li Qingnuan, plus the aggressive appearance of the Zhang family just now, there are people watching the excitement. Finally plugged in.

  With the first sentence, there will be a second sentence of injustice. And when Lin Yueniang watched the opportunity to say a few words to add fuel to the jealousy, everyone around here was filled with indignation.

  "It's too cruel. Even if we don't know the days of Tieshi's life, we can guess it. Just relying on two acres of corn to survive the winter, I don't know if people will collect debts. It's all like this. Now, the people in Tian’s courtyard are still not going to stop, it’s really unreasonable..."

  "No, I met the guy from Lizheng’s family for a while, but I have to say, Chaohegou can’t be like Sujiazhuang. , Forced the whole family to jump into the well!"

  Apart from other things, now except for Tian Tieshi, the reputation and word-of-mouth of the Tian family can hardly be heard. People don't mind falling into trouble again, making the Tian family's old house feel more embarrassed.

  "After a few lifetimes, there has never been such an unkind family in our land... It would be embarrassing to say it."

  "That is, the man's injury is not so good, so they squeeze it. People went on desperately to feed their family, and it was really..."

  Speaking of this, some people started talking about the brick house Tian Tieshi built for Tian’s family before the daughter-in-law married to their second child, and Tie Shi’s injuries. At the time of life and death, his wife was kicked out by the Tian family... This pile of stuff was turned out again, and it made people feel chilling how to hear it.

  "That is to say, Tieshi couple are honest, if I were to let her in......"

  "This is reasonable, Tian Lao San committed the kind of thing that is inferior to pigs and dogs, if it wasn't for Qing Nuan's kindhearted girl, early not urned it off to see an official, how can you let them behave anymore!"

  "The old man in Tian's family has nothing to do with it, so what else can I say? Let's go to see Lizheng together for a while. Keep such a family.  sooner or later, it will harm our village."