Chapter 16

"Uncle, I just wanted to ask, what the Tian family thinks about my sister? Does he want to spend money to buy a daughter-in-law to go back and  warm the Kangtou, or to live with my sister." Li Qingshan, who is a rough man, is sure Can't say such a thing, this is what his old man asked when he married Sister He . At that time, he wanted to live as a family with all his heart, and didn't understand the way. Later, he became a relative, and he knew that the old man asked if he would love his wife.

    Moreover, a wife who bought it back was different from the one who married back. At this moment, Wang cried everywhere that she had sold Li Qingnuan to the Tian family for six hundred twenty-six , which had long caused a lot of discussion behind her back. In this village, although some people sympathize with Li Qingnuan's brothers and sisters, those who are chaotic and unclear are also the gossip talk of those three aunts and six women. Tian Tieshi might not say that for a day or two, but who can guarantee that he will not care about these gossips for the rest of his life?

    Old Uncle Tian put down the bowls and chopsticks, took out the pipes and pots from his waist, and lighted them. After smoking two sips, he slowly said, "Our village, except you and Tieshi , we don’t have many honest children. Especially Tieshi. He grew up wearing Baijiafan. It’s not that I am partial to my family. It’s just that this kid can’t be said to be bad.”

    "His father is confused, but your old uncle , I am not confused. As long as he is a little bit two-minded, I won't let him harm Li's daughters." Old Uncle Tian squinted, and the folds on his face were all squeezed together. He also had the heart to synthesize this marriage, "Don’t say anything else, you go back and ask your wife, What Tie Shi, this child did for Qing Nuan girl, you should also know about this marriage, it’s better than had to worry Wang would send Qing Nuan  to the rich people in the town to be cocunbine."

    Wang's thoughts are well known to everyone. It's not that she hasn't been asked about which rich man in the town needs a maid.

    Li Qingshan was so angry when he thought that Wang had almost sent Qing Nuan to Young Master Hou’s back. If he hadn't worked in the town for a long time, he would have done what she wished and sent the girl there. Cannibals do not spit out bones. How many innocent maids from the Hou family came in and came out with their bodies broken? There are also those who have signed a death contract, and they are often punished and sold. If Qing Nuan really went in, it would be a death.

    But he never expected that he would send his filial piety to his home year after year, and return some things for half a month and a month, but he would still not be able to let  Wangs treat his sister half-heartedly.

    " Qingshan, isn't this still three or five days away from marriage? If you don't believe in old uncle, just look at it for yourself."

    Uncle Tian is a person who has come down from the battlefield, and there is no lie in his life. Let alone these villagers, even Li Zheng met him very much. So when he spoke, Li Qingshan was still convinced. After thinking about it, Li Qingshan didn't wait for Aunt Tian to bring the meal over, "Uncle, you rest first, I'll go to my father to take a look ." 

     When he reached the door of Li's house, Old Man Li was squatting outside the fence and smoking a dry cigarette, Seems to be choked, he also coughed a few times. Seeing his eldest approaching, he just lifted his eyelids, and then rubbed his body aside.

    Looking at the old man, Li Qingshan was also a little embarrassed. Although he squatted down, he didn't say a word for a long time.

    "eldest, Dad knows that you and Qing Nuan have been wronged over the years," Old Man Li glanced at his silent son, knowing that he has resentment towards this family. In fact, how could he not know that these four children, the most promising and the most filial, would be partial. The old people will prefer the younger ones, not to mention the wind in the ears of Wang's ears, so every time the old man Li will directly throw that little reason out of the sky. In the past few days, although the eldest daughter's marriage is about to arrive, it turns out that it is aunt Liu and Lin Yueniang who are outsiders who look after it back and forth. His father's heart is also sour. Especially when the neighbors asked him, he would feel uncomfortable.