Chapter 37 The Jackal and the Wolf Interaction

The old man Tian and Zhang in the house after the dinner have not come out to eat, although most people in the village are now worried about sending their children and grandchildren to the battlefield. It can't be prepared that the main house has no peace for a day, and the noisy neighbors can't live in peace.

  Originally, Zhang was indeed a little guilty, but when Old Man Tian gritted his teeth and forced her to ask for money, she immediately became angry and greeted Old Man Tian with the slap. Old man Tian might as well be scratched by her, and then the two of them started fighting. Zhang is a woman after all, no matter how aggressive she is, she is just playing awe-inspiring and fierce with her sons and daughters-in-law at home. If she really fights, she will be the opponent of the big masters who do all the work?

  Moreover, the old man Tian occasionally popped up a few words about her nasty things with Tian Guanggun, to poke her heart, how could this be devilish for her! Right now, Zhang Shi pressed on Old Man Tian with a grunt, and  Old Man Tian smashed her on the forehead without knowing .

  While the old man Tian wanted to avoid Zhang's shi, he wanted to pull her off at the same time. But before he could turn back, he felt warm on his head. He stretched out his hand, but it was full of blood, and both of them were very scared. Especially Zhang, who yelled for murder, raised her eyelids and fainted immediately.

  When he sat up, Old Man Tian gave Zhang a few pushes. Seeing that she didn't react at all, and the blood on his forehead was smearing his eyes, he panicked. Before he could put on his shoes, he only kicked the straw sandals and ran to the door, curling his neck and calling for his second and third child to come over.

  But he didn't expect the third child to follow Chen Ergou to the town early this time, Tian Jiacheng also went out early to hide quietly. No way, in the end he had to pull his face as a husband, knocked on the door of second child and asked the second wife, Xiao Zhang, to find the doctor.

  When Li Qingnuan heard the mess in the yard, the corners of her mouth slightly cocked, and then disappeared again. She glanced at the sister-in-law who was sleeping in a  the edge of the Kang, she slowly closed her eyes, and she must calm down and raise her baby for that man. However, after her brother takes her man back, she will slowly settle accounts with the Tian family. All those who have insulted her own men, regardless of whether they are parents or brothers, don't even want to run away.

  Don’t you think that you are dear, a family? Then let me see, in the face of benefits and cheapness, will you obliterate your conscience.

  Xiao Zhang was very cautious about the crime again, and didn't dare to delay at this moment. After talking to the son in the room, she complained in her heart and trot out the door.

  To say that the barefoot doctor is also helpless. In just a few months, he ran to Tian's house twice. he doedn't know when this Tian family will stop. Although Old Man Tian was anxious, he was afraid that Zhang was out of breath, but he still asked the doctor to show himself the skull first. His injury looked terrifying, but in fact it was a piece of fleshy skin that was not hurt inside, so it was not a major problem. After getting the doctor's words, it was okay, the old man Tian's heart was relieved, and then he started to care about his wife.

  "Doctor Liu, is this lady okay."

  Seeing that the doctor had nothing to say, Xiao Zhang shrank aside and did not dare to speak. The doctor only pierced Zhang's with a silver needle a few times, and saw her breathe out quietly. Although she didn't wake up, her breath was strong at least, and her chest was ups and downs.

  After sending the doctor away, Old Man Tian wiped his face, turned his head and ordered Xiao Zhang to take good care of Zhang, and then went out. He was not worried about Zhang's heart now, he had to ask Mingzi how much money Zhang had taken away from her family.