Chapter 13

"Girl, come, talk to auntie for a while." Aunt Liu took out a basket of fine linen for needlework from under the table of the Eight Immortals, and took a thin linen leaf, twisted it, and then rubbed it while rubbing it. Said, "Auntie knows that you are a good girl, and you will not be wrong if you marry Tieshi. But what auntie wants to tell you today is that you live by yourself, and Tieshi's parents are not worry-free. Even if you don't guard against it, you still have a lot of thoughts..."

Actually Aunt Liu didn't know what she had said, she probably told her hard days to Old Man Liu when she was young. Then Li Qingnuan said a few things that their young people didn't know, including how the old couple of the Tian family harmed Tian Tieshi in the first place, and how they almost sent the stone to the prison.

She is not worried that the two juniors can't live well, but she just wants to talk to the two children. It stands to reason that these words should have been carefully told by the girl's mother before the girl got married, but the Wang family's virtues, even if they really said something to Qingnuan, they definitely weren't good-sounding. So when she is a matchmaker and an elder, she should always be nagging, right?

Li Qingnuan folded the wedding dress, put the silver hairpin and rouge in his hand into the gray cloth wrapper, and then turned around to help Aunt Liu'er separate the unwound hemp straw a little bit. She understood what her aunt meant. She was afraid that her temper was too soft. She was bullied by her mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and uncles, but she knew in her heart that although she now accepted the sympathy and kindness of the villagers, she was still in her bones. It's not the only girl who can only promise. In fact, no matter in her previous life or now, she seems petite and good-tempered, but she is the most stubborn in her bones.

If you want to bully her, if you pinch her, then she will make the other person look up and talk about it first. Anyway, Tian Tieshi is in that home, and he is also the one who doesn't love his father or his mother.

Although he had made up his mind in his heart, Li Qingnuan was still soft in his heart when facing the kind-eyed aunt who was still teaching experience, and responded while listening. Don't worry auntie.

Because of busy farming and Li Qingshan is not at home, He hasn't visited Li's aunt for many days. Seeing that the sky was getting dark, she first settled in Da Lang to sleep, and then took the fan to the street. The harvest of my own wheat is almost the same. According to the labor of Li's family, it is estimated that the harvest will be finished one day. At that time, Qingnuan can also spare a few days to be married.

While pondering in his heart, He walked towards Li's house. On the road, there are no few girls from the Seven Aunts and Eight Aunts who get together to enjoy the cold and wrangling, but there are also some inquiring about the marriage of the sister-in-law. When such a situation occurs, she naturally has to laugh and say a happy event.

Everyone also knows that Li Qingshan and the He family went out to win people, so seeing her didn't want to go into details, it was all right. After all, there are parents, and she is a sister-in-law in this matter, and she really can't get involved.

He first went to say hello to Wang and Old Man Li, and then went to the backyard amidst the swearing and complaining of Wang. She didn't know what Wang meant, because she thought she didn't bring anything every time she came. But she didn't want to think about it, in this village and outside the village, whose daughter-in-law came to kiss each other and brought things with her every time? Besides, on weekdays, there is a lot of filial piety from my family.

Entering the backyard, he looked at the wild goose tied up in the yard, but when he saw the visitor, he knew that he flopped twice. He couldn't help but smiled in relief. Tian Tieshi stayed with his sister-in-law so well, that his son would definitely not be too frustrated when he came back.