Chapter 65 Who Said The Fool Wasn't Careful

In fact, he always felt in his heart that his wife didn't think that he was a rude person, that she didn't think that he had no money or skills, and that he wanted to live a good life with her, which was something that he never dared to dream of before . So he has to be good to his wife and heart.

  But now that his wife didn't speak, he was a little uneasy, for fear that wife would have a lump in her heart.

  "You idiot!" Li Qingnuan held the wooden comb and plunged her head into the man's chest, listening to his strong heartbeat, her heart filled with endless happiness and warmth. Even her nose was sour and blocked, "How come you have learned to coax women?"

  Before Tian Tieshi could explain,  he heard her speak again shyly and timidly, "I like it very much."

  In Tian Tieshi's ears, he was happier than eating a bowl of meat.

  The two of them just hugged  for a while, when they heard a young guy outside shouting a few times Is Big Brother is  at home...

  Tian Tieshi looked at it with a probe, it seemed that it was the second running hall of the tavern where he sold duck intestines before. . But Tian Tieshi didn't know the girl behind him.

  That little guy is the running hall of Zhouji Tavern, and also the nephew of Zhouji's owner. This time, he came here to order from the brother who delivered the snacks that day according to the plan of the shopkeeper.

  It turned out that the shopkeeper of Zhouji Tavern bought a small bowl of duck intestines that day. After tasting it, he felt that it was spicy, salty, and fragrant. When it finally fell into the stomach, there was still a numb and crispy feeling, and the tip of the tongue would touch a little. Sweet and zesty taste. It can be said that the more it tastes, the more delicious it is.

  Shopkeeper Zhou also wanted the chef to think about it, so he could save a fortune. But the three chefs in the kitchen, plus a pastry chef tossed for three days and two nights and couldn't make the taste. Occasionally the shape is similar, but the taste is also much worse. He didn't know what was going on, he couldn't eat the spicy and fragrant crispy, but he missed it more and more in his heart.

  There is no way out, shopkeeper Zhou had to ask his nephew to buy some first.

  And the girl behind him was sent by the steward of the Xia family to buy spicy and crispy ones.

  Li Qingnuan first greeted the little girl to enter the house, and then went to the kitchen to bring the little porcelain pot full of spicy duck intestines. Then she measured the weight with a simple small scale at home, figured out the price, and put it into the food box.

  The high cost of spicy duck intestines lies in the medicinal materials and spices. One silver is equal to one hundred cents, and it can marinate three large pots of spicy duck intestines and duck hearts. If there is a duck neck, it can actually be marinated in one pot. And that's not to mention the spicy lotus root slices soaked in marinade. In this way, in fact, each catty of duck intestines can be made at most for eight cents, but it is expensive because of its good flavor and uniqueness. Moreover, if the pub comes to order, it is natural to leave some room for the other party to increase the price for long-term cooperation in the future. That's it, Li Qingnuan just took advantage of the busy work in the kitchen, and thought about the price after a little thought.

  Fifteen cents per pound, a small plate of spicy lotus root slices was delivered, which made the little girl happy for a while.

  After handing the forty-five pen money that she just got to his man, Li Qingnuan let the guy who came to talk about it enter the house. Originally, she meant that her man was the pillar of the family. Besides, it was a job to earn money and show her face. It was time to leave this to a man. Tian Tieshi heard that the shopkeeper of the tavern planned to sign a contract with his family. This means that whose name is on the contract will be the property and the money in the future.