Chapter 91 Li Xiu'e

Li Xiu'e was squatting in the yard to wash clothes in thin clothes, her fingers had been soaked in cold water and turned white. The mother-in-law was teasing the child with laughter, but before she could look up at the child, a sweaty clothes were thrown onto her head.

  "Hurry up and wash, I have to wear it tomorrow." Ever since he got married, this man felt that his head was green. Having given birth to a baby who was not his own child, he was pointed at by outsiders, and he had to prevent this restless woman from climbing the wall. After a long time, his heart was a little distorted.

  In fact, I don't blame this man for being angry, let alone for not protecting his wife, just letting him swallow that breath, he really can't do it.

  It turned out that the child that Li Xiu'e married and conceived at the beginning, because the sick pig she got for cheap, became acutely ill and lost its breath within a few days. Although that child was not from his old Zhao family, it was recognized by him and his mother, and he carried it with all his heart for several months, so let's not mention the distress.

  For this, he beat Li Xiu'e several times, and finally the woman ran away . But a woman's family, without household posts and money, could not get out of the town at all. Even if she went to the county, she could not find a job. Especially the man who provoked her is also a bastard, how could he treat her with sincerity!

  Later, she injured someone, ran out of that dirty place, and was caught before she reached Luoxia Town. If it weren't for her bringing people to Lao Zhao's house to make a fuss, why would she lose money and become a grandson of a turtle?

  Now who doesn't know in the village, this woman has followed some men, and she still lives at home in the end!

  Later, she became pregnant with a child, and she didn't know what to think, she insisted that it was the seed of the old Zhao family. But he didn't think about it, if he could really give birth, why did she marry such a shameless woman in the first place!

  For his mother's pleasure, he didn't force this bitch to destroy that wild bastard. But after the child was born, the woman became a slave to the family.

  "Ruan Ruan drank a lot of goat's milk today, son, you can go to your second aunt's house with some beans and bamboo shoots to thank you. We have to take care of others." The old lady of the Zhao family took the child out of the house , didn't even look at the woman with her head down and weeping, she just showed off her grandson to her son happily.

  Because she disliked Li Xiu'e's personality and character, the child was carried to the old lady's side when she was born, and the old lady protected her like an eyeball on weekdays. But the child can't be without milk. Fortunately, her second aunt's family has a milk-producing sheep, and it is delivered after milking every day.

  For children, this man is still rare, so he responded quickly and took out a small rattle from his pocket.

  "Ruan Ruan, come and call Daddy..." He had also spent half his life, and at this age the most rare child, although there was a gap in his heart, he couldn't help the child to be cute and cute. In particular, his own mother always told her how the child was, and now he really likes the child a little bit.

  Of course, all this has nothing to do with Li Xiu'e.

  "Mother, let me hug Ruan Ruan."

  After hearing this, Mrs. Zhang frowned and spit. "Keep away from my Ruan Ruan, who knows if your influence will hurt my grandson..."

  Back at the house, the more she thought about it, the more worried Mrs Zhang became. After dinner, she called her son into the house and muttered for a while. For the sake of her grandson, this woman can't stay either.

  ...

  It probably only took three or five days. Someone in the village noticed that the woman who stayed with Zhang's family was gone, but no one asked a question. The top right is to say something to Mrs. Zhang with a smile. Fortunately, the woman left. As for how it went, who knows? Maybe he ran away with someone again.

  At the same time, on the street outside the mountain, there was a beggar in ragged clothes. It seemed that her mind was a little unclear. No matter who she met, she called him father and mother, and she even clamored to be the wife of the Hou family...

  she really want to be rich and crazy.