Chapter 55 Windfall

"Sister-in-law, you can get a charter on this matter. Then we will study and study." Hearing that there is a way to make money, Lin Yueniang couldn't help but blatantly look like a little money fan. If it weren't for watching Li Qingnuan's belly, she could not wait to tease the quilt of the two for people to ponder.

  That's it, after the night came, Tian Tieshi and Zhao Tieniu didn't come back either. Not to mention Li Qingnuan, even Lin Yueniang was a little restless. Until a rush of dog barking came into their ears...

  Li Qingnuan glanced at the courtyard, only to see Da Hei barking and barking constantly. Although the voice sounded exhilarating, she could not help but frightened. The original ruddy face turned pale in an instant. She even couldn't help thinking of how her own man was so badly injured that she almost died.

  Lifting the quilt, she grumbled up from the kang and was about to go to the ground. Lin Yueniang's heart was also beating violently. Seeing Li Qingnuan jumping to the ground regardless of her sullen head, she hurriedly stopped the person.

  "Sister-in-law, you can be slower, there should be nothing wrong with Da Hei's appearance, or he would have entered the house long ago." Lin Yueniang said that, but she couldn't tell what happened. After all, Dahei has been educated for more than three years, and she really hasn't seen this look like this. He was more excited than seeing a bone stick, but he kept barking wildly.

  Li Qingnuan put on her shoes, ignoring the heels, opened the curtain and ran to Da Hei. However, although Da Hei was a little embarrassed, he was still covered with ice scum and dirty water stains, but his spirit was very awkward, and there was no decadent and uneasy emotions at all. Seeing Li Qingnuan and Lin Yueniang coming over, she wagged her tail vigorously and stood on her hind legs to invite credit.

  Lin Yueniang looked around, there was no one in the yard, let alone Tian Tieshi and the others. But where did Da Hei's excitement come from?

  "Sister-in-law, don't worry, be careful under your feet. Look at Da Hei's appearance, it's impossible that something has happened, maybe Big Brother Tian, ​​they met an acquaintance and delayed their feet." Lin Yueniang wiped out a cold sweat.  angrily glared at Da Hei, who didn't even know what caused the trouble.

  After Li Qingnuan made sure that Da Hei was not panicking, her heart slowly fell back into her stomach.

  In fact, Lin Yueniang was right. Tian Tieshi and Zhao Tieniu were indeed caught by acquaintances in the village. It's just that the neighbors surround them not because of something bad, but because they admire this pair of heroes who kill wolves.

  In the winter, if there is less food in the mountains, the jackal and the big wolf cannot be blamed. In previous years, it was not that there were no hungry wolf cubs taking advantage of the snowy weather to enter the village to grab some poultry, ducks and other domestic animals. Sometimes they were hit by people, and they would hurt people. There are few hunters in Chaohegou Village, and there is always nothing to do with this. Some people have raised fierce big wolf dogs, got together and bitten with hungry wolves, but they still can't stop the brutal beasts. In the end, in the deep winter, Lizheng had to summon all the households and let them go out carefully after a few days.

  And Tian Tieshi and Zhao Tieniu, who had just gone to explore the way, met a shriveled hungry wolf, and that wolf was obviously a lone wolf. According to Zhao Tieniu's hunting experience, it should have been a long time since he had eaten. So when he saw someone, he would retreat first, and then he rushed forward to bite the two of them.

  Both knew that the wildness of this hungry wolf was the most terrifying. In order to eat, it would culminate indiscriminately regardless of its life. Fortunately, Tian Tieshi's body was mostly healed, but he dodged several times safely. After so many rounds, the hungry wolf also gasped and stared at the food in front of him with red light and teeth. And Tian Tieshi and Zhao Tieniu were also gathered together and confronted the hungry wolf.