Chapter 29

"Okay, who is still eating lunch at this time, let your younger siblings help you cook after a while. Don't mess with things anymore." Zhang took a wowotou and ate two bites angrily.

    Tian Tieshi received his wife's wink, but didn't say what he wanted to say. At this moment, seeing his mother choked and speechless, she secretly gave her a thumbs up. It's not that he forgets his mother when he has a daughter-in-law, but his mother bullies his daughter-in-law too.

    After dinner, Old Man Tian brought a few sons to the land. Of course Tian Tieshi was not among them, because Old Man Tian was still expecting him to plant the two acres of confiscated land. Tian Tieshi greeted Li Qingnuan, then took some copper coins and went out.

    Tian Tieshi first found a few young helpers to plow the land, and then took the time to go to the town, bought some women’s favorite snacks for his wife, and spent more than two dollars to open the medicine shop. The prescription took medicinal herbs to replenish qi and blood. After thinking about it, when I went back, I took a detour to the back mountain nest and caught a rabbit.

    It was later that he let the bullock cart hired with eight cents of money get off the ground. At this time, there were many places where ox carts were used, so he didn't feel embarrassed to borrow from Li Qingshan. By coincidence, the neighbor hired a cow to plow the land, so he saved a little money and let the family help to plow the land.

    Li Qingnuan and Xiao Zhang, who stayed at home, cleaned up the stove and fed the pigs. Then Xiao Zhang leaned up next to Zhang who was sitting with his legs crossed and eating melon seeds under the eaves.

    Li Qingnuan didn't bother to listen to them, and went back to her house after finishing the work. After a while, Lin Yueniang came to Tian's house with a basin of dirty clothes on her back, called the aunt Zhang, and called Li Qingnuan to go out.

    It happened that the clothes she changed these days were not washed, so Li Qing cleaned up her and Tian Tieshi's dirty clothes quickly and went out. But as soon as he arrived in the yard, he saw Zhang slip out of the main house with two mud-stained coarse linen clothes, and asked her to wash it.

    do the laundry? Okay, anyway, she is a young master at work, but the effect of this wash out, I hope Zhang will be mentally prepared.

    By the river ditch, Lin Yueniang specially pulled Li Qingnuan to find a side section of the river, and then there were two blushes on her black and pretty face, which gave Li Qingnuan a glimpse of it. Yueniang's temperament followed the boy, she thought she was pungent and bright, so why is she shy and timid today?

    "Qing Nuan, Sister Zhao from Dongxiang Village told me about the marriage." Lin Yueniang's shy eyes instantly became moisturized. Seeing Li Qingnuan smiled and looked over, she hurriedly lowered her head to work on the dirty clothes in her hands. .

    Li Qingnuan is here after all, can't you see this? I'm afraid this girl has known the man's person a long time ago, and she is definitely willing now in her heart. The woman who is said to be strong, has a soft heart, but that's not it, this is a well-known and capable girl in the village. When it comes to Dongxiang Village, the man answers in shame.

    "Yueniang, this is a good thing. Look at what you look like. Uncle Lin and Aunt Lin have also inquired about it." Li Qing smiled and picked a stone and tapped his clothes with a mallet. "Dongxiang Village is not far away. It will be only half an hour away if something

    happens ." Lin Yueniang's face was red, "Mother said that the family is an ordinary family, but there are no brothers or sisters in the family, and things are rare. The elders in that family are also kind. That..." the