Chapter 35 Seeing Red

Li Qingnuan was agitated, and then she staggered and ran out regardless. Didn't that man say he will come back? He also said that he would let her give birth to a son, and that he would take her to the town to watch the fireworks on August 15th. It is said that every year on August 15th, many acrobatics teams will come to town...

  She is pale, her eyes are hollow, and her trembling lips are bloodless. She just ran out in a panic, trying to find the man back. It was also bad luck. Li Qingnuan tripped over the skirt under her feet before she ran out of the house.

  Li Qingnuan's stomach ached suddenly, and even her mind was not clear. Her body was weak as if she had experienced a disaster. In a trance, she seemed to see her sister-in-law He Shi running with her skirt.

  He Shi also got Xin'er and came in a hurry. Her own man went to Yunzhou with the escort a few days ago, but he couldn't come back for a while. But her brother-in-law was in another catastrophe. According to the report, the corpse was still waiting for an investigation in Yizhuang in Linxian County.

  Seeing Li Qingnuan's lossless eyes and falling head, He's heart trembled and hurriedly stepped forward to help. But before she picked her up, she saw the red between the girl's legs...

  Now He Shi became anxious, turned her head and greeted the neighbors who had seen something flustered to help. As for the old man Tian and  Zhang , as soon as they heard that Tian Tieshi had suffered a catastrophe, they ran back to the main house without even asking. Tian Jiacheng was also pulled away by Xiao Zhang's family, but the third child, Tian Jiacheng's , gave a hey laugh, wondering what was inconspicuous and went out.

  Sister Shi heard He Shi greeting and hurriedly went back to the house and pushed her man a few times, asking him to find a doctor. She put on another dress, put on her shoes, and went out.

  Sister-in-law Shi and He Shi helped Li Qingnuan back to the house. After thinking about it, they made a list for her. Both of them were mothers. They became red at first sight. Which one of them didn't just play drums. ?

  After a while, the barefoot doctor from the village was invited in. Seeing that the girl on the kang was waxy white, and the whole person was pale, he hurried forward to get her pulse.

  "Doctor Liu, you see my girl is okay." Seeing the doctor pondered for a long time, He Shi finally caressed his chest anxiously, and asked in a low voice eagerly.

  The doctor frowned, got up and took out a pen and paper from the medicine box, went straight to the table of the Eight Immortals and wrote a prescription, and then told me carefully, "People are anxious, and they can wake up in a while, but it's the five internal organs. Gathering, emotional instability, and a previous fall, so now there is a sign of miscarriage."

  "Have you seen red?"

  He Shi asked, the eye sockets immediately turned red, and then she nodded and held back her heart. "I just saw red just now..."

  "Let her take a good rest for the past two days. Don’t walk around when nothing is wrong. The medicine must be taken on time, but the mood says can be so unstable. The month is too bad, she is also thin, and can't stand up to such an incident anymore."

  Because she knew the virtues of the Shi family and she was an outsider after all,  He Shi couldn't feed the doctor. Fortunately, sister-in-law Shi's house was close, and only then filled a few eggs for the doctor.

  Knowing Li Qingnuan's situation, He Shi  doesn't know whether she should be happy or sad now. If you say you are happy, this is really a good thing, but it's not right at the moment. The brother-in-law was still dead, and before he even pulled it back, the sister was red because of her weakness. If she woke up to be sad, the child would hang up.