Chapter 54 Wealth Is Not Excessive,

Tian Tieshi and Li Qingnuan met the man when they came to give a gift to Lizheng’s family. The man who had just been relieved, was squatting and talking to Lizheng and his son. He's here to find someone. Although he hasn't socialized in front of people for a long time, he also knows the truth about not showing money. he finally made up his mind and came to Chaohegou in order to repay the money. How could he be deceived before he saw the righteous master?

  Hearing Tian Tieshi and his wife calling their uncle and aunt in the yard, Lizheng's wife hurriedly greeted them. No one noticed, sitting on the kang with a dull look of loyalty, a bright light flashed across his eyes. He struggled to get up, looked at the person in the courtyard who was guarding his wife who was standing carefully through the window, and then touched the small bag hidden on his chest with his fingers.

  Tian Tieshi didn't expect to meet his savior here. Originally, he was afraid of his wife's filial piety and it would be difficult to enter the house. Unexpectedly, when he was walking out, he was blocked by a burly black figure staggering. It's also thanks to him that his eyesight is quick to hold on to his wife, otherwise the wife will definitely be frightened and slip under her feet.

  After listening to Li Zheng's account, and comparing the expressions of joy and gratitude on her own man's face, Li Qingnuan guessed the matter seven or eighty-eight. Listening to Li Zheng's meaning, those who celebrated the New Year didn't want to live with an outsider at home, so Li Qingnuan frowned slightly, and borrowed Li Zheng's cart and asked Tian Tieshi to take the person away first.

  Although the place at home is not big, there is an adobe room with sundries, and it can be done for a few days after tidying up. If this person really has nowhere to go, they will have to squeeze out some money to rent him a place to live.

  Although a little worried, Li Qingnuan didn't feel embarrassed at all. This person saved her own man, and that is a great kindness. She is not a ruthless person who sees money openly. In the past, how cruel she was to the bloodthirsty tops of the Tian family and Li family, and now she would be grateful for the strangers who saved their lives.

  When she got home, Li Qingnuan went to the stove to stew a pot of Chinese cabbage, and she did not hesitate to cut a large piece of meat. When the vegetables were boiled, she took another piece of pigskin jelly and cut a plate with an enema, and finally washed a piece of homemade pickled radish. After thinking about it, she also took a few white-noodle buns and flower rolls that Tian Tieshi specially steamed for her from the basket, and put them on the grate and put them in the big pot.

  Waiting for the pot to open, she suddenly thought of the oblique and hideous scar on her man's shoulder. That was the result of the rotten flesh being cut out at that time, and Li Qingnuan's mind even vaguely showed the bloody back of her own man at that time.

  Her eyes were sour and sore, she raised her hand and wiped it, she didn't know when she burst into tears. When she got up again, her face turned pale, and she felt dizzy while holding her forehead. In the end, the baby in the belly kicked her several times before she woke up.

  In the room, Tian Tieshi already knew that the man who was rescued by Lin Yueniang was named Zhao Tieniu, but the other party was reluctant to say more words. The two elders are not good at words, and the two are not familiar with each other, so they really don't know what gossip is about.

  In the end, Zhao Tieniu fumbled and took out a few silver coins from the worn-out clothes, and a small purse with a hole in it. The silver was made by Tian Tieshi when he was a jade pendant, but in the dilapidated purse without the original color was another jade pendant that Tian Tieshi had lost.