Chapter 28

Don't say it was to his parents, even Xiao Zhang dared to jump up and down a few times, wouldn't it be because he gave birth to the eldest grandson of the Tian family? If he were not worried that the trouble was too ugly, Xiao Zhang would join his mother to make trouble for his wife, and he would just do it today.

    Although it is said that good men do not beat women, for Tian Tieshi, it depends on the situation. If you dare to bully your own daughter-in-law, there is no distinction between men and women.

    Li Qingnuan didn't care, she just sat cross-legged on the kang, twisted her body and pulled out the small silver makeup from the kang cabinet, and put in the one hundred yuan from the old man Tian. Somehow, she smiled at Tian Tieshi, and then...very enthusiastic picked up the makeup and shook it, listening to the sound of the copper plate colliding with the broken silver horn inside.

    "It's okay, my parents can't reach out and hit me no matter how hard they are. I was told that those two sentences can't lose meat. At this moment, we are getting cheaper. We will plant sticks on two acres of land in the south. Silver. With the hundred texts given by my father, we are not at a loss." Li Qingnuan smiled and glanced at Tian Tieshi, who was still a little strange, and comforted, "Don't worry, I can't suffer a loss, but you won't be silly in the future. Huhu's clashed with parents, and we will discuss things privately."

    "Yes." Tian Tieshi's eyes were black and bright, and he scratched the back of his head before leaning over and kissing his wife's face. Then with a naive expression, he brought hot water to wash the feet of the daughter-in-law.

    Because they are not separated, the Tian family uses hot water from a stove to take a bath. There is a bathtub in the cubicle next to the sundries. It's very inconvenient to use, so Li Qingnuan didn't bother to wash it since she got married. Just before going to bed every night, wipe your body with a cloth dampened in hot water.

    Tian Tieshi hurriedly rushed down to the cubicle outside, and then went into the room with only his shirt. As soon as he entered the room, he subconsciously swallowed his saliva, and his Adam's apple visibly rolled up and down. I saw my daughter-in-law was rubbing her back with a wet cloth towel.

    Perhaps it was because of being smoked by hot water. At this moment, Li Qing's face was red and warm, and the outer shirt had been faded and placed on the shelf. The only shirt he was wearing was also opened loosely, revealing the red belly inside. . Looking at it this way, it made her skin white and tender, so that the guy Tian Tieshi couldn't look away.

    As Li Qingnuan's hands looked at the wet cloth towels, Tian Tieshi only felt hot all over, tense and hard everywhere. That dark face was even more strangely flushed, and her black eyes were full of fiery heat. My daughter-in-law is really good-looking, her small body is exquisite and soft with a scent, she can group people into a group with a little effort...

    Li Qingnuan heard the noise, and when he turned his face, he saw that idiot was wearing the shirt he sewed on him. However, even though he was wearing a shirt, the water dripping from the tips of his hair still outlines his sturdy figure, as well as his strong, muscular arms. Thinking of this, Li Qingnuan's face instantly became even redder.

    "Daughter-in-law, are you ready?" Tian Tieshi asked in a dumb voice, moving his tall and strong body.

    Li Qingnuan washed the cloth towel, wrung the water and put it on the shelf, and then blushed and walked over to the Kang.

    At this moment, she didn't need her to walk slowly, Tian Tieshi directly stepped forward and put the person up on the kang, and then ran out carefully to prepare hot water.