Chapter 82 Crush the wicked scum

Knowing that his sister has a body again, Li Qingshan refused to hurry overnight. Not to mention that every time they go to a place to stay, they first have to find some delicious and nutritious food to bring her, for fear that her stomach will have some problems.

Compared with He Shi, Li Qingshan can't take care of others, but he also cherishes his own sister. Thinking of the two times that the girl had a body, he encountered a hurdle that he almost couldn't make it through, and he felt that his sister had really suffered a lot.

At noon, and worried about his sister's body, Li Qingshan decided to drive the car to the edge of the woods. After tying up the mule cart, and instructing his sister not to walk around, he took the water bag and went to find water.

Li Qingnuan leaned against the tree trunk to rest while stroking her still unprominent stomach, her heart was also churning with all kinds of feelings. If it were on weekdays that he knew that she was pregnant, she was afraid that the man would have to be careful and at a loss. Don't look at that person who is also a father, when he encounters her own affairs, he is easy to panic.

Just when she was worried about whether the man was good or bad, there was a rustling voice. She turned her head in a panic, and saw several nursing homes of the Hou family who were showing off in front of her house that day.

These people were still worried about the big men who had beaten them before, but they followed and inquired along the way, and they didn't see anyone protecting the Li brothers and sisters. However, they were also worried that Li Qingshan's barbarian would be ruthless, so they chose Li Qingnuan to appear when she was alone.

Their master has already received the news, and the imperial envoy is in the prefect's mansion. If the two little shrimps from the Li family really come to him, I am afraid that the county magistrate will have to follow him, not to mention the Hou family, who has always had a bad reputation. Therefore, the county magistrate asked people to get in touch with his master early on, and he had to hold back anyone who knew anything about it. As for killing one or two lives, that was a trivial matter.

A few people didn't talk too much, they directly stepped forward to block Li Qingnuan's path, and they would start without giving her a chance to speak. If Li Qingnuan didn't know that the other party had murderous intentions at this time, then she would be stupid. Protecting her stomach, she took two steps back. She had a lot of thoughts in her heart. At this time, eldest brother must not come back.

Just when the stick in the head of the thugs home fell, only to hear a scream of "ah", and the thugs squatted on the ground with his arms folded. At the same time, Li Qingnuan, who was bending over to protect her stomach, reflexively bumped to the side, and she was about to fall to the ground.

"Reckless!" A female voice sounded coldly, and then Li Qingnuan was pulled into a soft embrace. She raised her head slightly, and saw that the ferocious thugs home had broken an arm just now, and the blood was still gushing down his palm.

Immediately, it was dark in front of her, and Li Qingnuan lost consciousness.

Seeing the person in her arms pass out, the woman was startled at first, and hurriedly asked the two female guards in strong suits behind her to carry the person onto the carriage. Then she turned her head and glared at the man who caused the trouble, and kicked him while holding up her skirt.

"If this woman has three strengths and two weaknesses, you can wait for the old man and the big brother to send you to the frontier."

The man smiled shyly and moved closer to his wife, and said flatteringly, " I Didn't expect her to be so timid? When we were in the capital, it wasn't uncommon to see a beheading and a house raid..."