Chapter 49 The Old Mansion Tian Family's Deregistration

In the end, Mingzi was chased back, but everyone heard that the third person from the Tian family personally brought it to the tooth woman, and the tooth woman also gave him four taels of silver. Suddenly, the villagers' cognition of the group of people in the Tian family's old house refreshed the lower limit, and a few of the elders directly took the pole to chase the Tian family's .

  As soon as Lizheng came out of the yamen, he heard a lot of vendors in the town who had come to set up stalls to sell items and the shopkeepers were telling about the excitement that had just emerged from Chaohegou. He was really ashamed and annoyed, but at best he was helpless. It seems that this time he had to discuss it with Old Uncle Tian. If this goes on, who knows if the Tian family will do anything irritating? Even if they are honest, those few people have actually corrupted the reputation of Chaohegou people. Who would dare to marry in the village in the future? Which village survivors dare to marry their village girls!

  The old Uncle Tian who got the news also looked helpless. He had done his best to the old man Tian's family. At this moment, no matter how many promises and relatives he had, it had been consumed.

  As soon as the news of the Tian family's deregistration spread, it blew up the entire village, and many people went to watch the excitement. Li Qingnuan listened to the gossip from the people, saying how miserable and miserable the old man Tian was, and felt a little sad for a while.

  Tian Tieshi's mood was also very depressed, no matter what, that was the home where he had stayed for more than 20 years. But he couldn't help but think of what they did to his wife.

  "Let's take a look,  just this time." Li Qingnuan touched her belly. She didn't sympathize with the misery on the Tian family, but she didn't want to let the man who was used to taking care of it had a lump in his heart. In fact, she can guess it on her toes, even if her own man looks at that family member kindly, he won't be appreciated.

  People's hearts are grown in flesh, and they don't know when the Tian family will figure out this truth.

  In the end, Tian Tieshi still did not go, and he was not a fool who would not hold grudges. Besides, if he does go, his wife will feel awkward and uncomfortable in her heart, and he is not that stupid no matter how stupid and filial. However, he can't let people say that they are not filial, so he asked Brother Shi who lives next to the old house to help send some jujube sauce made by his wife.

  But how could the Tian family feel that it was a matter of intention, so he fell directly in front of the Shi family's eldest brother and sister-in-law, and yelled at Dafang with awkwardness, and didn't know how to send some money over.

  This was a lot of noise, but the villagers saw a lot of jokes. Xiao Zhang was clever, and after crying regrets, she begged her family for support, and she stiffened in front of Old Man Tian, ​​and left directly with her son.

  Because the old man Tian’s family has long squandered the patience and kindness of the whole village, there are not many people who accuse Xiao Zhang. Most of them met the old man Tian and left the Chaohe ditch in despair and spit a few mouthfuls.

  Within a few months, Xiao Zhang was introduced by someone and married a widower who was a salesman in Sanli Village. The widower was injured and couldn't leave an heir, so Xiao Zhang simply changed  Tian Xiaoming surname. At this time, the old man Tian did not leave the blood of a descendant who carried the door. Or say  you won't die if you don't do it!

  The Tian family’s old house didn’t make Tian Tieshi sigh for a long time, because he was busy buying dried jujubes. Because of the skillful hands of her daughter-in-law, the wild jujube sauce and wild jujube plums were taken by some storytelling gardens, so they also made a small profit. Basically, they can sell for seventy or eighty cents every time they go to the fair. With the addition of the jujube nuclei sold to Baicaotang, you can collect about one yuan in total. So after his wife brought up the purchase of jujubes, he patted his thighs and opened it after a little thought.