Chapter 80 is the life experience of relatives

The sky is dark, the rooster has not yet crowing, but a few fast horses rushed to the gate of the imperial capital. The defenders raised their spears high, lest thieves come and go out of the way. At this time, General Zhao, the imperial guard in the city, arrived in time and personally led a group of subordinates who had traveled long distances into the capital.

  Several people rushed all the way to the Jinan Palace, but when they reached the hall, they saw a man with a solemn expression sitting on the high hall. The King of Jin'an, who has always been lawless, took his seat in the first place honestly.

  "Master, we followed the village where the young master was lost. We found a jade pendant from the Hou family in Luoxia Town that the nanny put into the young master's arms."

A group of people who had just entered the capital knelt on one knee In the hall, report the days of searching and investigating to the man with a cold breath.

  When King Jin An heard some news, he was the first to show a smile. The old man has a lot of power, especially his brothers. Most of the reason lies in the lost brother. So the good news came suddenly at this moment, which made him feel a lot of excitement.

  The man in the seat glanced at him with peach blossom eyes, and hurriedly asked the imperial guard, but did not speak for a long time. It was just the fingertips that kept rubbing his sleeves, which revealed the anxiety and unease in his heart. The missing child was born to his original wife, Mo'er. He was supposed to protect him, but he didn't expect to meet his third brother when he was two years old. After some calculations, the two forces confronted each other with swords and guns. In the chaos, the wife took the toddler and escaped from the mansion. During the period, in order to lure away the people who were chasing them, many loyal servants around her were executed. In the end, the wife used herself as a bait, so she could buy a little bit of life.

  Thinking of the fact that his wife was unwilling to be held hostage and unwilling to let her name on her back, she finally jumped from the high city than to become the third brother'd. The man in the high seat couldn't help but redden his eyes.

  He and his original wife were childhood sweethearts, young couples, and they supported each other through many hardships and ups and downs along the way. The relationship between the two is naturally incomparable to ordinary people. But after his wife disappeared. Over the years, he has cultivated his confidants, and used ruthless iron-blooded means to intimidate the inside and outside of the clan, and even never married a wife and took concubines.

  Now that he has found the traces left by his wife, how can he not feel relieved?

  The headed imperial guard quietly raised his gaze and glanced at his master, secretly complaining in his heart that he was urgently recalled before he could find out the exact news there. When he came back in a hurry, he only asked people to check the young master of the Hou family's behavior and background experience, but they didn't think that the other party was completely inconspicuous. Relying on the Hou family, he has done a lot of deceitful acts of bullying men and women.

  The cold and unreserved man opened the envelope in his hand and looked at it for a long time without saying a word.

  King Jin An looked at the old man with a gloomy face, and was worried in his heart, when he saw the old man hand over the letter in his hand. After seeing it, he jumped up suddenly, clapped the table and shouted angrily: "Nima, I have been running rampant in the capital for so many years, and I have never bullied men and women like this. If this kind of person is in the hands of I, even if I don't kill him. Things that do harm to people should also be filled with a bottle of acacia wine and sent to Chu Nan's House as a waitress..."