Chapter 70 Xiao Qiu'er

Li Qingnuan took into account that the lochia on her body was not clean, so she smelled blood when she lifted the quilt a little, so she didn't let Tian Tieshi go to the kang at all. He Shi clearly knew her sister's thoughts, and besides, she was also worried that her brother-in-law and her sister would not understand and do that kind of thing during the confinement period, so when she came to deliver the little clothes in the evening, she specifically asked the two of them to talk. She only heard that Tian Tieshi was in a panic, not to mention sleeping together, and even laying a floor on the ground was afraid of shocking his wife's confinement.

  At this season, even if there are charcoal pots and kang caves burning in the house, and thick mattresses are spread, the ground is still very cold. Li Qingnuan felt sorry for him and drove him to the Westinghouse to sleep. But the man who always followed his wife in every possible way, but this time, he twisted his temper, guarding her.

  In the end, Li Qingnuan had to ask him to take out the waterproof quilt that was placed in the Westinghouse before, fold it in half and lay it under the quilt, and then pulled a large cotton jacket from the kang cabinet and let him use it as a quilt. inside.

  This dynasty, like the Shang Dynasty, also had the custom of washing three. The so-called washing three is to bathe the child three days after birth. Usually, it is presided over by the mother-in-law, the lucky woman, or the elders of the family. They get a pot of water boiled with mugwort leaves, mixed with eggs to wash the doll, and finally roll an egg on the doll's body to remove dampness. Finally, the doll was dressed in new clothes and wrapped in a new swaddle to accept everyone's blessings.

  If the family is rich and prosperous and likes to be lively, you can set up a few tables and surfaces to make the villagers feel happy.

  Li Qingnuan had asked Mrs. He before, and knew that this banquet was optional. If someone came to congratulate her with an odd number of eggs, her family only needed to return a bowl of pasta. So when her man mentioned the three rituals of baptism, she directly said to follow Dalang's original process.

  Because it was still confinement, Li Qingnuan could not go out of the house, and it was not easy for outsiders to enter the house to get bad luck. Therefore, Shi San can only be brought up by Mrs. He and Aunt Liu.

   Mrs He picked up Aunt Liu early on the third day to cook boiled eggs with mugwort leaves. When the sun was high, many people listened to the good news and sent three or five eggs, and before leaving, they said a few words of joy to Tian Tieshi, who returned the salute with a smirk. Of course, Mrs. Shi, the daughters-in-law who were close to the Tian family, also spontaneously stayed to watch the ceremony.

  After noon, the washing of San'er began. At this time, Li Qingshan hurried back with Dalang. Now his life is getting more and more smooth, and the new clothes on his body are still new ones made by his wife.

  When Mrs. He saw that he had changed into the clothes he was always reluctant to wear, she knew that this man valued her sister and her little nephew and daughter. She poked her man's arm and gave her a look. The meaning was obvious, that her brother-in-law didn't dislike the girl and gave birth to a girl.

  In fact, Li Qingshan has been so busy today, but he  want to come here to support the girl and look good. He knew that those who broke their mouths in the village said every day that a woman without a son was a family's life, and that she had committed sins in a previous life.

  But now seeing his brother-in-law staring at his daughter in a silly manner, he also felt that he was thinking too much.

  When the uncle and cousin arrived, the Li family and the Tian family didn't have any other close people, so Aunt Liu smiled and carried the little girl into Liangtang's main room. They saw her scooping water to wash the little girl's body, while chanting words of congratulations.