Chapter 74 What a Moth

Seeing that she was twisting the bucket, she pretended to hold Li Qingnuan and said, "Oh, this hard-working eldest nephew and daughter-in-law, what did you do? Why did you get caught by those soldiers with knives? ... I'll just say, Tian's nephew is so capable, how can you make it with your helper? Look, everyone is helping, something happened now!"

Li Qingnuan said a few words not only with a cold face, Li Zheng, who had just sent away the group of soldiers with Tian Tieshi, also elongated his face. It's true that when there are so many nasty mouse feces, Aunt Lu and her daughter are dangling in front of Tie Shi all day long. Everyone knows this for a long time. Even his wife and son have to laugh at them every day when they are free.

"Aunt Lu, I don't understand what you said. My sister is naturally taken care of by my sister-in-law. In this workshop, Yueniang also leads everyone to work. Look at the big guy who is not a quick-witted daughter-in-law? Where is the inside and outside that is not suitable?" He Shi heard that his sister was back, and quickly carried Xiaoquier, who was still sobbing and red-eyed, and came out. At first, this little girl was obedient to play with her, but after not seeing Li Qingnuan for a long time, it was as if the sky had collapsed, and she would be drawn away from crying.

Li Qingnuan looked at the small appearance of her daughter, and she was so distressed that she was dying of pain, so she could even take care of breaking up with Aunt Lu. As soon as Xiao Qiu'er saw her own mother, he leaned forward with red eyes and sniffled.

When she was kept by her mother, she even stood up and kissed her face a few times, regardless of whether the saliva rubbed a lot. Li Qingnuan also hurriedly kissed her tender cheek, and then changed the little girl's brows into a wide-eyed smile.

Because she was tired from crying before, not long after she got into her mother's arms, the little girl nodded her head and fell asleep.

In a hurry, she want to marry her daughter as a concubine, so she has to see if the man in her family agrees. Li Qingnuan thought about it and felt that the best way to fight Xiaosan was to let a man do it.

No matter how stupid Tian Tieshi is, after listening to Aunt Lu's words, and looking at the gestures of the people around him, he can see that there is a doorway. A few days ago, these two always approached him. He thought he was thinking about working at home to earn money, but his sister-in-law He also said that Aunt Lu and her daughter couldn't stand this crime, so he kept hiding. At this moment, it seems that he might be wrong.

Aunt Lu's daughter, Qian Fangfang, is also a well-known girl. She wanted to have a relationship with Lizheng's son Dajian, but there are many girls in the village who want to marry into Lizheng's family. Dajian originally had a childhood sweetheart fiancée, which round will get her to post. Later, Li Zheng took advantage of Mai Xia's watering of the ground, so he beat the old man Qian, and only then did she stop the shameless words in her mouth.

Unexpectedly, just over a year later, the mother and daughter reunited, drawing attention to the man who has both a wife and a baby. Anyone with any brains knows that Aunt Lu and the daughter of the Qian family are interested in the little money earned by Tie Shi and Qing Nuan.

That's right, now this village is the only one who can afford one tael of silver a month. Not to mention that Tian Tieshi buys his wife the most expensive Qinglong pastry shop in town and food from various taverns every three days.

"Oh, I said nephew of the Shi family, you should change your clothes. This daughter-in-law has a child and can't take care of you, it's just that you are suffering." Aunt Lu walked into the house spontaneously, while she took her daughter's hand and clapped it as a gesture.