Chapter 43 The wicked have their own wicked grinders

Taking advantage of the effort of someone coming to help, He Shi took Li Qingnuan to the North House to rest for a while. In the past few days, she was indeed broken by tossing. Sometimes she'll be awakened by nightmares in the middle of the night, so she has to go to the main house to check it out.

  The neighbours around also knew about the mess about the separation of the Tian family. On the one hand, they secretly scolded the old couple of the Tian family that eccentric eyes were not something, while on the other hand they had to hide it from Sister Qing Nuan. They also know that Li Qingshan's family has a hard time now, so they  often send a handful of long beans or homemade dry food mixed with whole grains and wheat bran noodles.

  Tian Tieshi knew that his wife was pregnant with his own child, and he was so happy in his heart that he couldn't find North all day long. Sometimes his wife was chatting with him next to him. When sewing the child's apron, he always stared at his wife's belly eagerly.

  After recuperating for half a month, Li Qingshan specially picked up the old doctor. This time the old doctor not only unloaded Tian Tieshi's leg-fixing plank clips, but also got Li Qingnuan's pulse, said a lot of congratulations, and left.

  Because he was worried that staying at the elder brother's house is troublesome, Tian Tieshi took a moment to discuss with his wife about going home. It happened that He Shi came into the house to deliver hot water. She looked at Li Qingnuan not willing to make her brother-in-law worried, but she was forced to say nothing. Only then did she talk about the things that had happened to the Tian family. One by one, Li Qingnuan was almost forced to death.

  Tian Tieshi rattled his teeth. He thought that his parents would not treat his wife well, but he never thought that his wife would be so abused by the family. If it wasn't for the wife's cruelty, then Tian Jiacai would have succeeded. He didn't even dare to imagine that the wife who was always weak and refused to arguing with people with a blushing neck was pregnant with a child and used a knife with others.

  He looked at his wife with a guilty expression on his face, and whispered to let her take care of her body.

  Li Qingnuan's emotions have actually calmed down a long time ago, and the Tian family have now become rats crossing the street. Although Li Zheng didn't rush out of the village, the seniors of the Tian family had already spoken. Old man Tian was in the same line, and they only recognized the epigenetic Tian Tieshi.

  This was actually within Li Qingnuan's expectation. In this small feudal village, people value this reputation on a large scale. she hurt Tian Jiacai at that time, not only would she not bear a fierce name, but she would also be praised by many aunts and aunts. The old house of the Tian family is different. In order to prevent them from implicating the reputation of the other girls to get married and the offspring in the Tian clan, the clan will definitely not let them continue to be at ease. Even if they are not expelled from the Tian clan, they will be Punishment.

  Because he knew his own situation, Tian Tieshi didn't try to do anything. When harvesting the corn, Li Qingshan and He Shi joined in and helped Tian Tieshi and the others to harvest it. And Tian Tieshi, who was already able to move on the crutches, took care of his wife at home, and by the way, he helped her to picking vegetables in the kitchen room.

  When it was late autumn, it was time to chop the firewood for winter, and his injury healed by seven to eight points. Although he couldn't follow Li Qingshan up the mountain, he also helped Li's house to set up a wood shed built by a straw shed.

  In the meantime, something happened to the Li family's old house. First, it was said that Li Qingnuan and Li Qingshan not filial. After all, Li Qingnuan and Li Qingshan were sons and daughters. They had to go and see .  The doctor said that the disease means that you have to lie down on the kang for a lifetime.  Now they figured it out, Wang Shi changed the law and wanted them to pay for things.