Chapter 12

Li Xiu'e had secretly attacked Li Qingnuan, but she was only a fourteen-year-old child, and the dirty  thoughts in her heart would not be concealed at all. For example, that time she brought hot water and said it was for Li Qingnuan to drink, but in fact she wanted to splash her all over, but Li Qingnuan hid  and didn't say anything, and it fell on her. But when Li Qingnuan went to help her, she dragged her and tripped on the threshold.  Li Qingnuan pressed her down and fell on her back, but her back was blue and red for a long time.

    Without waiting for Li Xiu'e to vomit the bad water in her stomach, Wang could see the change of Li Qingnuan's deflated calf, and this girl was no longer the master of letting them bullied. In order to prevent her daughter from suffering any more crimes, Wang also secretly instructed Li Xiu'e to have a better life, and now she is looking forward to sending the evil star away sooner.

    Wang's side is not looking for trouble, but Old Man Li doesn't feel happy anymore. That kind of mentality is almost like, there is a cute little/pet/thing next to him. This/pet/thing is obedient and never has to worry about it, and she can even do all the work, and be able to quell all the disputes at home, but One day this obedient little/pet/thing not only bit him badly, but also turned around and went to another person.

    Thinking of Li Qingnuan's performance these past few days, Old Man Li felt bored, he always wanted to give her a few words, but he couldn't find a reason.

    Regarding the attitude of Li's family, Li Qingnuan, to be honest, she is too lazy to care. She came through, but she is not the Virgin Little White Lotus, and she will not retaliate for the original body at every turn like in the novels of later generations. To tell the truth, she is living her own life now, why should she repay the injustice for the original body that has died of fragrant jade? There are so many poor people in the world that she can't help . Besides, here she has no support at all. Although she has the knowledge of modern people, she is not sure that she will survive after running out of here. Without roads, without identity documents, she can only be regarded as a shady when she leaves, not to mention opening a shop and starting a business, I am afraid that no one will dare to use her as a maidservant.

    It doesn't matter if she is thin or cold, or that she is realistic, even if she is boring and timid, she doesn't care. Anyway, in this era, she just wants to live her own little life. Marry a savage man, raise a loyal dog, and then watch Wang die by Herself.

    Although it is in ancient times, the girls in the mountain villages are not the girls of the big family after all, and the door cannot be opened. In addition to avoiding males, they are the same as the woman in the village. They go to the ground to work when they need to go to work, and they go to the river to wash clothes when they need to go to the river to wash clothes. Sometimes they get together to chat or drop by in twos and threes. Ever since Li Qingnuan knew the image of cabbage in the hearts of the people in the village, she talked to the young girl-in-law in two days and a half. During this, she really found a sincere heart, hateful but hot-tempered girl-Lin Yueniang.

    Lin Yueniang originally looked down upon Li Qingnuan's shrinking girl, but after getting along, she thought that girl was very clever. She didn't talk much but she could pierce her heart every time she opened her mouth. And she doesn't like to dip others for cheap as others do. Sometimes when doing meticulous work, she will remind herself of her carelessness.

    The Lin family has no sons, so they treat her as the eldest . Over time, the daughter who should have been docile grew into the appearance of the female man now. But when a girl  is old, she always has to marry. When she gets married, the other in-law's family always has to take the culinary skills and housework exams. Therefore, seeing Lin Yueniang and Li Qingnuan have a good relationship, the Lin family's parents are also very happy.