Chapter 26

Li Qingshan looked at the girl's face getting better and better, her little appearance was not at all as timid when she was living with her father and stepmother. In addition, Tian Tieshi drank water and was close to his sister first. He guessed that the relationship between the two must be very good, so some worries were put down a bit, and they happily let them eat fruit.

    There is also a fixed number in the wine and vegetable village back to the door, four meats and four vegetarians plus a pot of chicken soup, because Li Qingshan is happy, he also specially asked He to take out the small stall, he planned to drink the old wine during the festival on August 15.

    He's craftsmanship is good, plus she is willing to put the ingredients, and she carefully skimmed the oil and water in the chicken soup, fearing that my sister-in-law would get angry and couldn't drink it because of her busy schedule these days. Therefore, Li Qingnuan, who has always had a small appetite, also made an exception and ate two more bowls.

    In short, after a meal, the guests enjoyed themselves. Li Qingshan and Tian Tieshi both drank a little too much, and they rolled their tongues and called them brothers and sisters. Seeing the virtues of her own man, He didn't worry about clearing the table. After coaxing Da Lang to take a nap, she pulled Li Qingnuan into the back room, who was full.

    He looked at his sister-in-law's shy and timid appearance, and was very pleased. The two aunts sat together and said intimate things for a long time.

    "Qing Nuan, don't be embarrassed, my sister-in-law is here." He patted the back of Li Qingnuan's hand happily, "You couple are sweet and happy, and I and your brother will be relieved."

    Li Qingnuan was moved. The expression on his face became even more intimate, "Sister-in-law, if it weren't for you and eldest brother, I..."

    "Well, that's all from the past." He knew clearly in his heart, Li Qing Nuan sighed about the marriage this time, if it weren't for Zhang Luo's own kind of relationship, I'm afraid she would be shambles when she married. "But my sister-in-law has to remind you that a man can't get used to it. He treats you for a good day or two. It's not good. It's a long time. And your body, you can hurt yourself a little. This newly married man doesn't a control can not ...... "

    Hearing this, Li Qing suddenly warm cheeks look red, embarrassed looked at the sister-in-law," sister-in-law, I know, he treated me very well. "

    married first One night, the reckless man did not have any restraint, but because his thighs were a little bit painful, he felt distressed and held back the next night. Of course, this was not what Tian Tieshi said, but the daughter-in-law who was sleeping next to him woke up and turned over several times, and she would feel that he suddenly became hard and hot.

    After a basket of gossips, I heard Tian Tieshi smirking and calling his wife outside the curtain. Li Qingnuan could only get out of the house amidst the jokes of his sister-in-law. Looking at the appearance, Tian Tieshi was drunk too much, but when Li Qingnuan leaned forward, he saw that his eldest brother was already drunk and fell asleep on the kang in the outbuilding.

    "Qing Nuan, if I had a rest here, I watched my brother-in-law drank too much." He picked up the curtain and came out, looking at Tian Tieshi, whose face was full of red wine, and then took a look at his home. The man hummed and fell asleep, quickly stepped forward and said.

    Li Qingnuan supported Tian Tieshi, looking at the giant dog that would stare at him silly and cheerful, thinking about it for a while, anyway, it's going back today, just go back before the sun sets, but he doesn't rush away. Therefore, according to his sister-in-law's words, he helped Tian Tieshi into the kang in the inner room.