Chapter 39 The so-called separation of family

In the end, Tian Jiawang's nasty thoughts were not achieved, and the widower he promised directly found his wife-in-law's house. At this time, the deficiencies of the accountant were also revealed, and it even involved Tian Jiawang's handling of the maid at home when he was a son-in-law . He even used the cash of the accountant to go to Changchunyuan to hold an actress's who sang a little tune.

  Although Tian Jiawang's daughter-in-law is a business woman, she is also a woman of temperament, and she fought with him directly. Before driving him out of the house, he still followed the records of the account book and asked the official man to testify to make Tian Jiawang sign the IOU.

  By this time, Tian Jiacheng and Xiao Zhang were occupying the home. Tian Jiacai avoided the debt-collecting killings, while secretly looking for various remedies and "general doctors" to help him restore his manhood. And Tian Jiawang has also turned from a proud son-in-law of a wealthy man into a desolate ghost returning to the village with a notorious debt.

  As for the money that the old man Tian and Zhang kept hiding, not only did they not leave a bit, they even sold the last bit of land. Now there are only two acres of medium-sized fields where corn was planted on the southern side of Tiantieshi.

  Although Li Qingnuan is raising her body in her natal family, she still has to get the food and tonics every month from Tian's family. In addition, the Tian family is still wondering that there must be good things hidden in her house, so the entire Tian family moved and abandoned her at the moment, or directly asked her to represent the idea of ​​separating the house from the house.

  The separation must be witnessed, but anyone who hears what Old Man Tian said would have to shake his head and wave his hand. This is obviously an unjust separation of the family, and no matter who falls into the hands of it, everyone will have to be jabbed in the backbone. As for the people of some prestige, they are even more reluctant to touch the Tian family, a family that deserves to be condemned by God.

  It is not easy to let Li Qingnuan go out of the house, but Zhang couldn't hold back the anger in her heart, and blocked Li Qingshan's door every day to curse. Sometimes when Li Dalang went out, he would be caught, scratched and beaten by Zhang, and she still said disgusting things in her mouth.

  The more times, Li Qingnuan heard what it meant, feeling cold in her heart, and she finally returned to Tian's house.

  The Tian family in Chaohegou, because of the old uncle Tian, ​​is not a declining little family. It's all right now. Because of Old Man Tian's work, Old Uncle Tian directly found a few elders and Lizheng who could talk about it, and he wanted to take care of his incessant children and grandchildren in public.

  In the palm-slapped village, no one knows what happened to the Tian family, so for the old man Tian and Zhang family, they can only shake their heads and sigh.

  When the Tian family saw it, a lot of people came, all of them looked bad, and felt a little drumming in their hearts. Old man Tian also didn't care about persuading Li Qingnuan to split his family with "love and reason", so he hurriedly asked Zhang to greet everyone into the house.

  When both the older generation and Lizheng sat on the kang, the old man Tian led the Tian Jiacheng brothers three with a small stool and sat on the ground. Zhang's and Xiao Zhang's also stood next to their men.

  Old Uncle Tian and Li Zheng were too lazy to be polite, and as soon as he reprimanded Old Man Tian, ​​he heard Zhang coldly hum and say that he wanted to separate. She is not afraid of anything now, seeing that the house can't be kept, why should she support a widow who is pregnant and killed a man?

The Ancient Daily Life of the Farmer's Wifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें