Chapter 50: My Little Life

"aren't you tired from coming back, and don't afraid of the girl's jokes." Li Qingnuan believed that she was pregnant with a girl, although He Shi and Sister Shi both said that she was a male fetus.

  Tian Tieshi clicked his mouth, only thinking that the tips of his wife's fingers were sweet, and scratched his head with a smirk. He only consciously walked around the kitchen table to help clean up the sugar melons.

  "I met Uncle Liu today. He planted some soy beans this year. I tried to borrow two buckets from him so that we could grind some tofu."

When he said that, Tian Tieshi saw his wife with big belly went to reach the basket on the lid of the water urn. He hurriedly took his wife in his arms, then sat down with her, and then took the basket.

  Li Qingnuan glared at him with an annoyed look, but she was still moved by his care. It is her luck that a man can be so careful with his own woman.

  "Well, I'll do the final calculation today. We still have twenty-seven cents of silver left in our hands, as well as a copper plate with more than ninety . Be tighter, the New Year is okay. But when we saved you back then, we can pay it back the debt. I didn’t give thanks to our neighbors.”

Li Qingnuan sat down safely and looked at the man who is skilled in hot rice, “The objects don’t need to be rare. Everyone can use half a catty of sugar. Sister Shi and Aunt Liu, Let's add some eggs..."

  This year's meat includes the half-xiaoweng marinated pork that was distributed from the Tian family when the family was separated. Moreover, these days, her own men helped to kill pigs, and they also divided a lot of pig blood and pig intestines and pig bones. Although most people look down on these scraps, Li Qingnuan wants to rely on these objects to celebrate the New Year.

  "There is also window paper. When we clean the house tomorrow, we have to change it."

   Sitting on the kang, her own man took off her shoes, untied her coat, and finally took a quilt. Covering her, Li Qingnuan curled her lips. Since this man is about to raise her body, she has become a veritable "free" wife. If it hadn't been for the doctor to say that the month was much older, walking around and flicking a little bit, I'm afraid that this fool of her own won't let her go to the ground.   Before she murmured a few words, Tian Tieshi filled the meal and brought the dry food back to the house. As usual, Li Qingnuan still had white rice, a big bowl of bone soup and an egg in front of her.

  Tian Tieshi likes his wife's softly whispering about these things she planned. His heart is soft and sweet, as if drunk. After nodding his head repeatedly, he helped his wife  back into the house, tucked pillows and quilts on the edge of the kang cabinet, and settled her wife against him.

  "wife,  this is pickled with wild vegetables and bamboo shoots in our mountains. Try it." Tian Tieshi picked up a dark and soft chopsticks from a small basin and graciously handed it to his wife's mouth. This thing is appetizing. In previous years, he would make some bamboo shoots in the mountains, and then store them in the cellar of the neighbor, in case he didn't eat when he went into the mountains in winter. He almost forgot about the mess this year.

  Although Li Qingnuan has nothing to do with this pregnancy except for laziness and sleepiness, she has never experienced strong morning sickness and picky eaters, but now she sees the same things as the black leaves and the broken and wilted leaves, she really doesn’t think it will be delicious.

  "wife, it's really delicious. I added some fruit wine to it when I was sealing the mud. It was sour and fragrant." Tian Tieshi's eyes were bright and he offered treasures. He remembered that when the second sister in law were pregnant with Mingzi, they could Shouting and eating sauerkraut daily. It's just that the wild bamboo shoots are not easy to dig. Whether it is winter bamboo shoots or spring bamboo shoots, Shan Fan can't dig them out if he uses the wrong strength. Therefore, the child in the stomach of Xiao Zhang from the Tian family did not let her eat the pickled cabbage with wild vegetables and bamboo shoots as she wished. Later, Zhang herself marinated a jar of long beans.