Chapter 36: Tian Family's Nest of Mouse Soup

all say that motherhood is better, but Li Qingnuan understands that her next insistence is only to give birth for the man who makes her heart fascinating.

  Besides, she didn't believe that Tieshi, the man who  coaxed herself, just died.

  The fourth day passed, Tian Tieshi still did not come back, and the wife of the family in the village also brought a lot of food to Li Qing Nuan's house. So far, Li Qingnuan, who has always been lucky enough, suddenly gave birth to a touch of despair. Sure enough, as soon as the wife of the Lizheng family entered the house, she shed tears before saying a few words.

  Not to mention that it was in Chaohegou, even in the entire town, there has never been a robbery that killed four people. Lizheng also inquired about the exact news from the officials, saying that there was no life left, and many people in the village had heard that Tian Tieshi followed the escort. Now that such a big thing has happened, it has spread throughout the village in just a short time.

  The kind-hearted aunts in the village would come to the Tian family from time to time to stop by. Apart from giving away some small items, they were to see if the Tian family bullied the poor big wife.

  Because the conscription was imminent, Old Man Tian wanted to talk about letting his second child go for military service first, but he didn't expect that Xiao Zhang would explode his hair before he could finish his persuasion.

  The atmosphere in the room was so dignified that the second child and the third child were sitting on small stools. Because the fourth child was a person who had gone out, Old Man Tian did not let him come again.

  Zhang tilted her body and leaned against the quilt inside the kang, and from time to time she touched her bulging forehead, and then he hummed twice. At this moment, she still felt a faint pain in her head, and she didn't know if it was broken. But thinking of the appearance of that evil star, she really didn't dare to go to the East Room again.

  She glanced at Xiao Zhang, who was holding Mingzi with low eyebrows and plucking her eyes. She was heartbroken for a while. She snorted and yelled, "The old lady smashed the big room. It depends on the doctor taking medicine to buy supplementary money. She dared to let Dongwu out, so this old lady went to Lizheng to judge."

  As soon as Xiao Zhang heard these words, she immediately agreed with the yin and yang, and ran into those words of Li Qingnuan, but they were not very pleasant. Speaking of it, she is also holding the injustice for Zhang's Shi, but no one in the room is Men Erqing, she is afraid of paying the money. The money from this family can be held in Zhang's hands, but she is a brave and can't get in or out. If it's really noisy, it's up to the doctor to grab the medicine, and the money must be squeezed from the underground sons. Xiao Zhang is not stupid, and she knows the situation of the Tian family. At this time, she must be a shrewd mother-in-law who has continued to trouble the big house.

  Old man Tian took a couple of puffs of cigarettes, glanced at Xiao Zhang's wife who was serving tea and pouring water, and he didn't say a word for a long while.

  "Father, if you are always okay, I will leave. Chen Ergou and the others are still waiting for me to drink." Tian Jiacai has always been a person who is not four or six and has no determination. It was mid-time, and his father didn't even fart, which made him completely lose his patience.

  Old man Tian's body stiffened, he looked at the second and third in the room, and then looked back at the crooked wife. He was silent for a while and finally coughed and said, "Seeing that I have been urging him several times. Now, there are quite a few young people in our village who go to serve in the military..."