Chapter 40, you idiot

Lizheng took out his pen and ink and wrote a letter of separation and asked them to sign and draw, and then Old Uncle Tian took out the family roster he carried to correct the population of the old man Tian’s family. From now on, the big house where Tian Tieshi is standing has become a main family.

  Zhang was relieved when he heard that Li Qingnuan hadn't say to take away any valuables. But when she thought of the two acres of corn growing just right in the south, she felt distressed when she clutched her chest again.

  After the handover was over, Li Qingnuan returned to the East House to pack his belongings. Zhang didn't feel any chest pain right now, so st ran to stare at Li Qingnuan, lest she stole something valuable. Xiao Zhang was sitting on a stool in the shade with melon seeds, watching her mother-in-law look at her sister-in-law like a prisoner, she couldn't help but patted her thighs and laughed.

  Now she didn't want to split up at all, and the old folks went out to order without leaving anything behind. The third child has no hope in his life, and the fourth child has been ridiculed a lot at the moment. He hides in the house all day and can't come out, so he must have been useless. The only one who has hope is her own second bedroom. In the future, the Tian family's property will not be owned by herself and Mingzi?

  She thinks very well, but sometimes people are not as good as the sky. As a younger sister in law, she calculated her sister-in-law for a long time, thinking that she was more patient than her sister-in-law, but in the end, I'm afraid that she would have to fold in the mud of the Tian family.

  Ignoring Zhang's ruthlessness and resentment, Li Qingnuan tidyed up the objects with the help of He Shi and her neighbor Shi's sister-in-law. Even the Kang quilt was packed into the baggage. Not to mention the kang cabinets and tables that Tian Tieshi used to get married. Although they are not valuable, Li Qingnuan did not leave them to Zhang.

  Li Qingshan, who had just been cleaned up here, hurried over after walking for many days. Zhang looked at Li Qingshan with anxious face, for fear that something went wrong again, so she hummed and walked back to the main room with a cold hum.

  Li Qingshan squinted at Zhang's back, and didn't care to ask what happened to the girl, so he said with a smile, "Sister, girl, brother-in-law is okay..."

  Upon hearing this, Li Qingnuan couldn't take care of it anymore. She rushed to Li Qingshan in surprise, her fingers trembled, and her lips trembled, waiting for his next words. Li Qingshan was startled by the girl's actions, but closed his mouth instead.

  He Shi looked at Li Qingnuan's jumping movements just now, and hurriedly stepped forward and punched her own man, " say it quickly, don't make the girl anxious."

  She was also indescribably mixed. Thinking of the suffering the girl has suffered these days, she feels distressed. But if the brother-in-law is okay, that would be a great event to celebrate.

  It turned out that Tian Tieshi had the thought of going into the mountains in order to collect money. But in order to reassure his wife, he asked Uncle Zhang to talk to her wife, saying that he had followed the escort to drive the car. He didn't know if he was in trouble in the mountains, and he didn't come out after two days of nesting.

  Although it was confirmed that Tian Tieshi did not die in that robbery, it still doesn't mean that he is still fine now. The jackal in that mountain is no more merciful than the bandits. Besides, the man said he would come back in two or three days. If he were safe, how could he not come back for so long and let her be worried?

  Li Qingnuan gritted her teeth, took the veil that He Shi handed over, covering the corners of her eyes and began to choke. Now she doesn’t ask the man to dig out any treasures, let alone whether he will come back empty-handed, or even whether he’s hurt, her only hope is that he is still alive.