Chapter 11 The Mighty Iron Stone

"Tian's daughter-in-law, you are too partial. When your second child married, you and his father managed everything in the family. That money must not be saved by your second child. How can you get married by yourself? Are you so unforgiving? Is it possible that your family really wants to let Tieshi be a cow and a horse for the whole family, wishing he can not get married and marry a wife?" An older uncle helped Tian Tieshi put down the wood and dragged the people. To the side.

    "That's right, you said how many of these things in your family weren't paid for by Tieshi? Now the kid just wants to have happiness. You and his brothers are just tossing about it, and you are not afraid of being laughed at."

    "Sister-in-law of the Tian family, your third child is also at the age of talking about marriage. You are so arrogant and you have no face to the youngest. In the future, who will dare to accept his marriage!"

   " Yes , even if he has no money, since you have no separation of families, the old man should pay the money." 

    "Oh, I have never seen your family like this. The old man does not talk about marrying his son, but he still does everything. It’s not like I said, or I’ve run into someone like the Li family. If you’re a little bit irritable, and you’re making trouble for a long time, they won’t marry a girl..."

    The people around are Qizui Talking arrogantly, most of them are also accusing Zhang and the Tian family. There are also those who want to watch the excitement, so they told  Tian Tieshi who is kept in the dark, and they are naturally talking about the trouble when Zhang  went to Li's house before.

    Originally, Tian Tieshi was still numb to Zhang's sapo. Although his head was suddenly aching, he didn't want to refute a few words. There is a saying that it is better to do more than to do less. Now it doesn't matter if he is a little angry, as long as his parents do well on the day of the wedding. But if his mother really went to people's door to make noise for the betrothal gift, then it would be their shameless business. She was Chi Guoguo who slapped Qing Nuan in the face.

    Tian Tiezhu took a step forward, revealing the green veins on his half-red arm. He first glanced at the mother who was still beating and scolding with the broom, and then walked to the side of the car board that pulled the timber, and without knowing where he was, he overturned the board that was still carrying a few logs.

    The logs stacked on the board were not just a few firewood. The forceful slamming on the ground was like a muffled thunder. Zhang, who was only exploded, shuddered, and the second and third sons who followed her took a step back subconsciously.

    The logs that hadn't had time to be processed fell on the ground in the yard, and then rolled around.

    "Mother, I still said that. If you really don't want me to marry, then I will smash these home and take you and dad to live in the mountains. Anyway, the son is not unfilial, nor is he afraid of the wolves, tigers, leopards, snakes and insects in the mountains, you and Dad will definitely not be hungry." Tian Tieshi clenched a pair of iron fists, his face was black and red, and his voice was as dull and scary as the wood hitting the ground.

    Zhang was also shocked by his appearance, swallowed and spit, and the quarreling stopped instantly. Especially seeing the redness in Tian Tieshi's eyes, and his anger when he looked at the two sons next to him, made Zhang not dare to spread any more. If the eldest really committed a cruel crime, it would be bad if he hit two younger brothers. The key is that the older brother disciplines the younger brother, and outsiders won't say that he is wrong.

    "Mother, don't you think your son spends money? That son will let you see how the rare things you ate were exchanged for." As he said, Tian Tieshi lifted up his right leg. The leg that he hurt when he entered the mountain earlier. they saw that the originally strong and powerful calf muscle was a big scar that was not perfect in maroon.