Chapter 68 Give birth to a little bun

Tian Tieshi was stunned at first, and then, regardless of what Sister Shi said, he ran to Madam Liu's house in the street. There are no midwives in Chaohegou, and those who usually deliver births are people who have given birth to their own children. There are also people who are afraid of blood and do not dare to help deliver the baby. If that happens, everyone will go to Aunt Liu.

  Aunt Liu looked at the sweaty young man, and without waiting for him to speak, she washed the handle, took a few feet of white ruler and followed him out the door. Counting the days, the Tian family's daughter-in-law should also give birth. Yesterday, her sister-in-law, Mrs. He, came to say hello, saying that when Li Qingnuan's  was giving birth, she would be delivered over there.

  Because he was worried, Tian Tieshi made another trip to the old doctor after sending the person home. This time, he actually paid fifteen cents for the consultation fee. When his wife gave birth to a baby, he didn't dare to delay at all, but he had to prepare for any way to provide protection for his wife.

  When they arrived at Tian's house, Aunt Liu first wiped her hands with alcohol, and then asked Mrs. He to find the new scissors prepared by Tian's house and soak them in spirits. The delivery of new scissors is also the focus of the elderly in the village. As for wasting alcohol and cleaning, it is a method she learned from the town medical center. This is why the child Tie Shi loves his wife. If it is placed in another house, I am afraid that no one will be willing to waste that thing.

  At this moment, Li Qingnuan was half-sitting on the kang with sweat on his face, sucking the bowl of egg noodles He Shi just gave her. In fact, she has no appetite at all, but her sister-in-law said that if she eats something to save her energy, she will not suffer when she is giving birth, so she endured the discomfort and nausea and tried to stop her mouth.

  It turned out that just after Tian Tieshi left today, Li Qingnuan felt a little pain in her stomach, which she thought was normal. After all, this happened from time to time a few days ago. Who knew that before she could lean on the quilt and rest for a while, her stomach began to throb, and it was slow to urgency. It was not a moment for her to prepare.

  She endured the pain in her stomach and went to the gate after a while, and called out to the neighbor's sister-in-law Shi before returning to the house. He Shi also came at this time. Seeing this situation, she quickly helped the girl into the house.

  It is also a pity that Mrs. He has come to see every day in the past few days, and she has packed up all the work he encounters. So after the give birth incident, the kang mattress and a few braziers that were prepared in advance were also taken away by Mrs. He. Orderly find it out and fix it.

  Generally, coolies would use grass and wood ashes and broken door curtains to give birth to babies. But Li Qingnuan was different. Originally, she was a bit picky, and when Tian Tieshi heard his sister-in-law tell her to lie on the ash covered by the broken door, his expression changed. After that, without saying a word, he bought cotton and a quilt and asked his sister-in-law to help him sew a thick quilt. Of course, he also burned a lot of charcoal for heating, and he didn't say that he felt bad for those big firewood that turned into charcoal blocks.

  "Sister, it's time to open the palace gate. You have to save up your energy. Let's endure the pain for a while, and wait for the baby to come out." Quickly remind.

  Li Qingnuan nodded, and then walked a few steps in the house with the help of Aunt Liu. She was not allowed to go to the kang until the amniotic fluid flowed a lot.

  The wife was silent in the room, but Tian Tieshi, who was guarding outside, was so anxious that he tugged at his hair and walked back and forth. After taking two steps, he turned his head to look at the large thick curtain hanging on the door of the main house, and then took two steps forward. If it wasn't for Lin Yueniang, who came to help outside the house, and the doctor reminded him that he must not lift the curtain at this time, as soon as he saw the wind, he was afraid that the adults and children would not be good, and he would definitely stick to the tightly closed door.