Chapter 88 The Perfect Ending

"Okay, what you think is a good day is not necessarily a good thing for my younger siblings." Princess Jin An took a chopstick and put it into his bowl, "Hurry up and eat, I have to pick up a Xiao Qiu'er to play later. "

...

Chaohegou, Li Qingnuan stared at the proud man who was licking her face and smiling with tears in his eyes, and then kicked him angrily, how can this guy be so savage, he is in his thirties. Yes, pregnant with another child. If the son of Dalang's family asks this in the future, why his aunt is younger than him, let's see how he explains it!

Tian Tieshi didn't expect to be smashed by such a big pie, but after seeing his wife holding the spittoon and spitting up, let alone eating, she even spit out soup, the point in his heart. Proud and happy can all become distressed.

As a result, he took over all the work of the two little maids in the family, and he took care of everything about his wife's food and drink. Even the cook on the stove went from being shocked to being accustomed to it.

Forgot to mention, because the business is getting better and better, and Li Qingnuan has studied simple instant noodles after the noodles, so the Tian family's house has also been expanded from the original five large tiled houses to one with east and west wing and pavilion. Courtyard. In addition, the family also bought two quick-handed, young maids of green background, and hired a cook.

Speaking of which, aside from their work, these two maids got along well with Li Qingnuan, and even the husband's family was a young generation who could endure hardship introduced by Li Qingnuan from the workshop.

Originally, Mrs. He and Li Qingshan hoped that they would live in the town. After all, it is convenient to buy things in the town. But Li Qingnuan felt that it was good for her family to take root in this small place. Besides, her family now has ox carts, mules, and several carriages, so she doesn't have to worry about buying things.

Furthermore, the private schools in the village are getting bigger and bigger, because the Tianjia workshop is responsible for the training, and students only need to submit a few trainings each year. Therefore, the people in the four villages and eight villages are willing to send their children to Chaohegou. Then Li Qingnuan's small medicine hall was also opened. First, it was convenient for the traditional Chinese medicine and spices to be used for making braised vegetables at home. Second, she was also worried about the health of several children, fearing that if the child had a headache, the barefoot doctor in the village would not be able to determine the dosage and delay it. But over time, it turned out to be a good thing.

After talking about business with people, Tian Tieshi passed by a treasure shop when he came home, and suddenly remembered that when he asked for marriage, he had told his wife that in the future, the silver hairpin would be replaced by a gold hairpin. After so many years, he was negligent and cursed himself inwardly, so he let the man watch the carriage and entered the shop by himself.

After dinner, let the twelve-year-old Rou Rou and Yuan Yuan go back to sleep in their own room, and Tian Tieshi, the father, checked whether the door of the child's room was fastened. Then he went to get hot water to wash his wife feet, and when he was done cleaning up, he went up to the kang and hugged his wife

The light of the thick candle is a little dark yellow, and it looks extra warm in the room.

"wife, I didn't give you any decent jewelry back then. I bought you two hairpins when I came back today." Tian Tieshi carefully took out two jewelry boxes, opened the boxes, and a pair of hairpins were shining brightly inside. Light, at first glance, is a treasure of fine workmanship.