Chapter 93 The Extraordinary Love (The Last Time)

Over the years, Tie Shi has long been accustomed to waking up early, especially in winter, he always has to get up first to boil some hot water. No, the sky was still bright, so he sat up lightly and looked around by the sky outside, but he was stunned for a moment.

  The place beside him was icy cold, and there was no sign of even the bedding being touched.

  He smiled wryly for a moment, put on his clothes in silence, but rambled about making new clothes for his wife. When he got off the kang, he stumbled out of the house in a hurry, maybe only he knew that he just thought that his wife was still there.

  "My wife, I'm going to the town to go to the market today, I should buy another Zhuhua. I don't know what style my wife likes now..."

Tieshi the iron man, who has never been bent over his spine in his life, The gap between his hand wiping his face covered his red and sour eyes.

  Since his wife left, the children also wanted to pick him up to live there, but he came back within two days. Because this is a home, a place where he and his wife have lived and read all their lives. If he is always absent, what if the soul of the wife comes back and can't see him?

  The older a person is, the more he believes in the next life. He is afraid that his wife will be angry with him, and that his wife will not wait for him...

  Since Li Qingnuan left, Tian Tieshi dismissed the employees in the family, leaving only one The cook and an errand boy. Whenever he was alone, he liked to take his wife's items and talk about what happened in the past few years, whose son entered the workshop as a shopkeeper, and which daughter was appreciated by the children. When he was tired of talking, he held the wooden comb in his hands and stared for a while. When he was half asleep, he could always hear his wife's coquettish laugh, and he could always see how she looked when she was being petty.

  "Dad fell asleep again?" Xiao Qiu'er went around the screen and entered the room. The room was warm and warm. She handed the little grandson in her arms to her man, and then carefully took out a thin blanket to cover it with Daddy.

  Since dealing with mother's funeral, her father's body and bones have not been very good, and he has been seriously ill. The doctor said that this is because he is worried about , and he just wants to take good care of him. It's not that she didn't persuade , and she also let a few young people come to amuse hin. But she also knew that Daddy couldn't let go of mother, and worried that mother would lonely...

  Speaking of which, the people of their old Yan family are of various kinds. A matter that is unclear to other women. As a prince, the second uncle has only one woman in his life. Even the uncle, who is the most valuable emperor, has never neglected the aunt because of the face of the official and the important ministers in the court. Even at the beginning of the fight, the uncle announced that there was only one person in the harem of the dynasty, and if there were no children within two years, the method of accepting a concubine would be used again.

  "Did my grandfather dream of my grandmother?" Ding Dian's little dumpling tugged at his father's sleeve. This is Xiao Qiu'er's youngest grandson, but he is only three years old, and he is very favored by his family. "Every time my father sees my mother, he always smiles like this."

The little dumpling tilted his head, his eyelashes fluttering at his father and mother, and then at his grandfather, who was smiling on the rattan chair.

  Tie Shi seemed to have heard the voices of his children and grandchildren, but he was reluctant to wake up, because as long as he opened his eyes, he would not be able to see his wife.

  He is not ruthless and knows the filial piety of children. So whether it's playful or entertaining, or staying at the children's house for a few days to relax, he is also happy. It's just this joy, but he always wants to speak it to his wife, but just this remark, the thoughts and thoughts in his heart are a little deeper.

  In the winter of the fourth year of the new dynasty, Tie Shi seemed to hear his wife calling him a fool early in the morning... He was so happy that he got off the kang without caring for a while.

  "wife, you're back?"

  "You fool, let's go."

  "Where?"

  "Of course we're going to our new home. These children are grown up and can't be looked after every day. .The rest of the day is just us, without the little skin monkeys..."

  sun slowly came out, and he took his wife's hand. Although he didn't know where the new home was, as long as the wife was there , in any case, he is willing. Although he was reluctant to part with the children, he was not worried about how many children in the family were booming...

  When Xiao Qiuer brought his breakfast from the kitchen to see her father, she saw his father lying on the bed with a smile on his face. He didn't get up on the kang, and the clothes turned out to be new clothes that the old man had asked her to rummage through the night before. Although it is a little wrinkled, it is also a little old, and even it is a little loose and fat when it is put on the old man.

  If there are old people in the village, I'm afraid it can be seen that the clothes are the craftsmanship of the Yan family's daughter-in-law. This turned out to be the last piece of clothing that Li Qingnuan sewed for Tie Shi when she was still able to move