Chapter 14

Li Qingnuan nodded, knowing what he meant, and whispered a few words, then turned back to her own field. She didn't want to see that man feel uncomfortable, and her past now, I'm afraid it will make him feel shy.

    The old man Tian and Zhang did not deliberately sprinkle this time, but the wheat in the nearly two acres of land, which looked heavy and golden and ripe, but today they are dumbfounded when they come with their two and three children. The good wheat has all withered from the roots. This can be regarded as no harvest.

    Listening to Zhang's cries and looking at the pale gray face of Old Man Tian who was silently wiping his tears, the onlookers were also stunned. It hasn't happened in this village for many years. As the saying goes, God can never die a blind bird from starvation. Sometimes there is a natural disaster in the sky or a water disaster on the ground, which is normal, but it will never make the two acres of land look good and there will be no harvest.

    "Aunt Tian, ​​get up first, let the uncle go find some experienced farmers to ponder this matter." A wife holding a sickle was really sad to see Zhang crying, and she couldn't help but sympathize. Although Zhang's reputation in the village is not good, it is from the neighbors of the villagers anyway. At this moment, if something like this happened to her family, they can only persuade them to be neighbors.

    "Uncle, don't you go to the wheat field to ask now, see who has encountered this situation, maybe you meet someone who knows a lot, and you can save the wheat."

    The person on Tianlong is now. I'm not busy going to the ground anymore, you have made up your mind for the old man Tian and the Zhang family.

    When Tian Tieshi arrived, he saw the two younger brothers standing side by side with meaningless faces. Although the second younger siblings said two things to comfort their parents from time to time, it was better not to say anything. Not to mention the Tian family, even outsiders felt harsh when they heard it. Especially the sentence that Xiao Zhang said, it must be the brother who provokes a lost star to come back, which caused Good field to be harmed.

    Tian Tieshi was trembling all over, staring fiercely at Xiao Zhang, who only stared at Xiao Zhang's back was a little hairy, and she didn't dare to say anything nonsense anymore. But in the end, his elder brother didn't say anything.

    But Xiao Zhang didn't say anything, but the old Zhang did. Seeing Tian Tieshi, she seemed to have a place to vent her grievances. She threw the cloth towel in her hand to the ground angrily, rolled up her sleeves and staggered to Tieshi

     " You kill a thousand knives, for such a shameless idiot, first throw out so much money with regardless your old mother on your back, and now you make God unhappy...Oh, you are so unlucky, The white-eyed wolf, since you set up such a torn shoe in the ditch, you don’t know to help your home. Today I said I’m going to the ground, and you won’t come... The old lady said long ago that I found you a neighboring village. The door is a good relationship, and you, silently caused such a disaster to the family."

    Seeing that Tian Tieshi did not refute her own words, and the grievances against Wang and Li, Zhang immediately sat on the ground crying and cursing. As for the dirt on her body, she didn't care anymore. "I don't care anyway. You have to make up for the loss of these two acres of land. No less, you will get six taels of silver."

    The wheat of two acres is actually worth four taels of silver at most, but the key is not the amount of silver, but  Zhang's words are terrible. Furthermore, Tian Tieshi spent a lot of money on getting married these days, and the outsider doesn't know if there is any debt, but his life must be tight. At this juncture, Zhang asked him for money. Didn't this force him to enter the mountains again to kill him?