Chapter 46 Mighty

After Zhang's smelled the meat, how could he believe Li Qingnuan's words? And Tian Tieshi has no money, who would give him medicine on credit? Thinking about it this way, she decided that there was money in this room and had to force Li Qingnuan to take it out.

  Seeing Zhang's pushing harder and harder, and the words getting rougher and rougher, even saying that if she had a daughter, she would sell it to the brothel to pay back the money, Li Qingnuan finally couldn't help it. Directly took the rusty shovel at her hand and slashed at Zhang's. Of course, she also had the right to strike, and she never thought of carrying the charge of murdering mother.

  The shovel that smashed beside  Zhang was  made her screamed horribly, and she climbed and rolled off the kang. Inadvertently when stepping on the ground, she jumped into the urinal in the corner under the edge of the kang, and then lay directly on the ground.

  Speaking of it, the urinal is because Li Qingnuan is a month old, and she will have to go to the hut soon. Tian Tieshi is really worried that Li Qing’s warm body is heavy and it is inconvenient to go to the hut behind the house alone. Li Qingnuan promised to be convenient in the house every day. When he comes back, take it out and throw it away, and rinse it off again.

  And Zhang is really unlucky today, after sending Tian Tieshi away, Li Qingnuan just made it easy. So when she fell and crawled like this, she rolled all over her body and urinated. Because she was head down when she fell, there was wet liquid on her face at the moment. It was a stinky smell with the smell of urine...

  Li Qingnuan smiled, with a cold face, seeing the shovel about to fall again, only shocked Zhang rolled out of the house. Speaking of it, Zhang is not afraid that Li Qingnuan is hacking her to death. She was afraid that she was chopped with a kitchen knife like the second child Tian Jiacheng last time.

  After leaving the house, Zhang, regardless of whether he was smelly and dirty, stood akimbo at the door and cursed. This time, by the way, she scolded Tian Tieshi for dirtying his conscience, and blamed the eldest's family for unfilial piety. It can be seen that Li Qingnuan raised the shovel again with a cold face and cracked eyes. She did not care about playing the majesty of her mother-in-law anymore, so she hid her head in disgrace.

  Seeing that the wife of the Tian family did not suffer, the passing aunts only smiled with Li Qingnuan, and continued to pick up jujubes together before entering the yard.

  After midday, Li Qingnuan just stopped when she heard Xiao Zhang's voice calling people outside. She was too lazy to take care of it. However, Xiao Zhang was not reconciled, and entered the house cheeky. Seeing Li Qingnuan squinting to rest, she didn't feel that she was bothering others.

  "Sister-in-law, my mother is a little harsher to speak of, but I have never treated you bad. Don’t you know what the chaos is going on at home now. Pity my Mingzi, I can’t follow him at such an age. and Go to school like Li Dalang ..."

As soon as Xiao Zhang sat down, she started nagging about her embarrassment, and by the way she wiped two tears with her handkerchief.

  Li Qingnuan sneered at Xiao Zhang . The Tian family really regarded her as a fool. First let  Zhang  play an unreasonable play, and then let Xiao Zhang  play the family card. But actors still have the qualities of an actor, Xiao Zhang, dare you not use the chili sauce veil. So the pungent smell, you really treat others as a fool.

  "Second sister in law, why are you here? I understood after listening for a long time. Are you saying we are divided , should we help each other out?" Li Qingnuan tilted her body, expressionless. Looking at Xiao Zhang.