Chapter 10 The Unpretentious Rarity of a Rough Man

"Sister Li, it's really embarrassing for you to be so angry for your careless girl." The fifth aunt of the Li family in the village pushed the door into the yard and helped Li Xiu'e to pull Wang up. This five aunt is a greedy master who loves to take advantage of money. She also told Wang several times that she sent Li Qingnuan to a wealthy family in the county to be a maid, and signed a death contract, so she could also get some benefits from it. But Li Qingshan was in the way , and Wang didn't have the guts to do it. So for Li Qingnuan, she also had resentment in her heart. At this time, she wanted to burn the fire in Wang's place, and let Wang's anger spread on that girl.

    After driving away Zhang , Wang  felt that she had picked up the bargain. She hummed a few times and handed the sickle in her hand to Li Xiu'e, then patted the dirt on her body and greeted the fifth aunt to enter the house. Because of Li Qingnuan’s affairs, Wang had long considered Aunt Wuer as his confidant. Every time she visited, she would go to Aunt Wu’s house. If it wasn’t for the silly boy at Aunt Wu’s house that was scared by Li Qingshan, she would still thought about marrying Li Qingnuan.

     "Hmph, that dead girl is also worthy to live with Tian Tieshi's evil star. She has no success in her life. Maybe someday that man will be eaten by a jackal in the mountains. If you are unlucky, you will lose the man as soon as you enter the door. It's beautiful." Wang scolded a few times impatiently. In fact, she was just like an old hen with exploded hair. She thought she was triumphant, but in fact she was already bald and was ridiculed. 

      After listening to Wang's yin and yang words, Aunt Wu hurriedly agreed with a few words. But what Xiao Jiujiu hit in her heart, that only she knows. Only when she rested for a while before leaving, Wang generously scooped up half a bowl of lard and handed it over.   

      When the old man Li came back again, he ran into the fifth aunt who was driving out the door with a smile on the oil bowl. He said hello, he knew that his wife's hands were loose again, but he didn't say anything in the end. Although in his heart he felt that the wife was kind to outsiders, and her harsh attitude towards Qing Nuan was a bit too much, but he couldn't help not having the courage to argue with Wang. 

    Glancing at the Wang  who was humming a little tune, Old Man Li put down his back carrying a basket of old strokes for feeding pigs, sighed and lifted the curtain into the house.

    The fifth aunt who was out of the Li family looked at the lard in her hand and was very happy. She said that it is good to have a good relationship with  Wang . Every time she slandered the Li Qingnuan brothers and sisters in front of the Wang family. , Or say a few bad things about them, and the Wang family will give himself some good things like a fool.

    Although Li Xiu'e has the same virtue as her mother, she is better at looking at people's faces than her mother. Just now, when she saw her father crouched into the house, his face was not good, and he looked a little gloomy and terrifying. So after talking to Wang, she wanted to go back to her room.   

     "Hey, Xiu'e." Wang put down Chuezhu, which was wrapped with sorghum ears in her hand, used to brush the pot, and then took out two sweet cakes from the small urn on the right side of the stove and handed it over, "Take it to your brother. Eat separately."  

     Waiting for Li Xiu'e to run out, clutching the dim sum, Wang stuffed a piece in her mouth, and muttered as she ate, "Although this cheap girl Li Qingnuan doesn't have much skill, it's still a good life. Six silver and so much pork are considered valuable."

       The anger of fighting with Zhang's was also scattered because of a few pieces of cakes. However, this right arm was still smashed by Zhang's, and it still hurts a bit. But compared with silver, this arm is a fart.