Chapter 81 Tanabata Plus Update

It stands to reason that the weather is not cold yet, and the spicy and crispy appetizers are famous for their appetizers. There should be no sudden drop in sales. Could something have gone wrong?

Tian Tieshi took a sip of the tea hanging on the table, then took a broom and walked to the door to beat the dust on his body.

"I asked the guys in private, and the guys in the taverns said that there is a workshop in the east of the city that has produced spicy and crispy products, and the price is much lower than ours."

After speaking, Tian Tieshi opened and put Small bag on the side. on the table just now.

She saw that there was a small tea bowl inside, but the tea bowl was similar to the spicy and crispy products produced by themselves. Li Qingnuan took a bite and put it in her mouth. At first, there was a spicy taste in her mouth, but the more she smashed it, the less it tasted. It is not rich enough, and the texture is soft, like something imitated by pulling hard.

The frowning brows slowly loosened. Since the taste is far from her own, it means that her formula has not been leaked. As for those pubs who wanted to take the opportunity to get rid of their own pubs, she also recorded them one by one in the ledger.

The main income of her family is not crispy and spicy, so there is no need to be too embarrassed for the limited money. As for the taverns that want to demolish the platform, it is impossible to talk about profit and forgetting justice. She can understand it, but understanding does not mean that she has to lick her face and ask for cooperation.

Both of them had a busy day, so they would gossip and fall asleep with their heads. And the little ball inside the kang was sleeping sweetly while smacking her little mouth.

Before the two of them could deal with the spicy and crispy things, another news came from Zhao's groceries in the town, saying that the Houjia workshop had also added a noodle item, and the price was also very low. More importantly, there are actually several daughters-in-law from Chaohegou who work there.

Many daughters-in-law who had just started working gathered together, and even more resentfully scolded those who went to Hou's house to work. After all, the Tian family is now their god of wealth. If the Hou family robs all the noodles business, then they can only drink the northwest wind. There are also those who are worried that Li Qingnuan is warming up, and those who change the way to comfort her.

However, Li Qingnuan and Tian Tieshi didn't care much, as they held those little tricks in their hands but didn't reveal it at all. The few daughters-in-law who left only learned the fur of ramen. Furthermore, the main routes of the Tian family are the major grocery stores and the Yunzhou General's Mansion. Not to mention whether the General's Mansion will disregard the contract and demolish the bridge halfway, just talking about a few reputable grocery stores will not lose their reputation for saving that little petty profit.

But the Hou family's bad reputation is well known. Although Li Qingnuan was not worried that the other party would steal her business, she was more concerned about the safety of the recipe and the workshop.

Later in the afternoon, after everyone packed up their work and left, Li Qingshan and his wife stayed with Lin Yueniang and Zhao Tieniu. A few people gathered around the kang table to fill up a few mouthfuls of food in a hurry, and then began to discuss the matter of the Hou family.

"The Hou family is not the same as the Xia family, that's because they have a dark heart from the very beginning." Li Qingshan had been in the town for a long time, and he knew these things better than others. But just because he knew it clearly, his face was sullen and gloomy.