Chapter 9

On the other side, Zhang walked outside the Li family fence, thought for a while, laughed first, and called Li’s sister-in-law a few times. After hearing the voice, Wang quickly wiped her hands and went out. When he saw that it was Zhang, he immediately smiled and greeted people into the courtyard, still eagerly calling in-laws.

    Wang thought that it was not a refund, she also counted on Zhang to give herself a bargain.

    "Sister-in-law of the Li family, I won't go in. I'll do one thing today. The prodigal son of my family doesn't understand the rules of hiring, so he came up and gave your family six hundred twenty six and half a fan of pork. In fact, it was his Dad asked him to buy it for his family. At this moment, he knew he had misunderstood, and he was too embarrassed to ask for it. So I, the mother of mine, gave up my face to ask you to asked it back." Zhang doesn’t feel that his remarks are unkind. , And didn't feel that she was making trouble unreasonably, so she didn't hesitate to speak.

    As soon as these words came out, Wang's face became gloomy. How could the fat in her mouth be vomited out? she wrapped her arms and glanced at Zhang's coolly. She was no longer as eager and pleased as she was just now.

    "My mother-in-law said this, then I don’t like to hear it. Your family is here to propose marriage, but there are matchmakers and elders to testify, and the folks in this village have seen a lot. You are here to ask for a bride price, and you are not afraid of harm. ." How poisonous Wang's mouth is, she doesn't care whether Li Qingnuan will suffer from Zhang in the future.

    Hearing this, Zhang groaned angrily, and kept scolding Tian Tieshi's prodigal son who had suffered thousands of killings, and she also said some mixed words in her mouth by the way. She felt that even if Wang was violent, she would not really turn his face with herself, after all, Li Qingnuan would enter the Tian family to be a wife in the future. But she made a wrong calculation this time. This Wang  was a scumbag. She was just like her, only recognizing money but not people.

    This will be just after breakfast, and the people who rushed to work in the cool early morning will also come back. Seeing that the Tian family and the Li family are lively again, they can't help but carry a hoe or a shovel around the Li family's fence. Everyone knows that these two stepmothers and vixen are telling each other for the betrothal gift of Tieshi.

    Seeing more people, and Wang's remarks became more and more shameless, Zhang directly akimbo and started toss about Wang's private affairs as a widow/wife during those years. The so-called private matters are naturally the little rumors that the outsider had to say, and how she shamelessly hooked up with Old Man Li. The two quarreled and cursed at the end, they both raised their voices and scolded each other shamelessly. /Goods and the like.

    When the old man Li arrived home, he saw the old woman sitting in the yard with her legs spread out, her arms and body covered with loess, and the howling was hoarse. Turning his head again, she saw Tian's mother-in-law holding the wooden door in the yard with her swollen temples. Although she was very embarrassed, she did not listen to the curse for a while.

    Originally, he was convinced that he was afraid that his wife would be beaten, so he hurried back, but now seeing the mess in the yard, he only felt his head hurt.

    When Zhang sees Old Man Li coming back, she is also afraid of being beaten. But when she saw the folks who just pulled the door, she felt alive, and she slapped her thighs and started crying, as if she was about to die.

    "You are trying to force this old lady to death...How can a shriveled little girl be worth so much money?...Even if it is sold as pork, it is not too much to weigh... ..." Because the howling was a little awkward, Zhang coughed violently, and tears and saliva came out this time. There was something wrong with her nose. She suffocated her breath as soon as she cried, and the two lines of clear and clear nose flowed out uncontrollably.