Chapter 69 The fool is jealous

The bloody smell in the room has almost dissipated, and the bedding has been changed to a clean and tidy one.

  Tian Tieshi took a deep breath and looked at his wife, who was still sweating on her forehead. Sitting on the edge of the kang, he took the towel from his sister-in-law and gently wiped the sweat from her forehead. He brought hot water to moisten her lips.

  Seeing that there was nothing left to help in the house, Mrs. He whispered a few words to Tian Tieshi, and then exited the house.

  The doll next to him pursed her lips twice, and was about to cry out, Tian Tieshi hurriedly leaned over and patted the swaddling clothes twice, and said in a low voice, "Good girl, don't dare to cry, your mother just now Asleep!"

  Probably when  she was in Li Qingnuan  stomach, she was used to listening to this father's nagging, remembering the sound, the baby slapped her mouth, turned her head, and fell asleep.

  When Li Qingnuan woke up again, it was already time for He's dinner after cooking. Seeing the man who was sitting dumbly holding his hand and giggling every once in a while, Li Qingnuan couldn't help rolling her eyes, complaining in her heart why this guy was so restless.

  Feeling the little hand in his hand move, Tian Tieshi hurriedly lowered his head, and when he saw his wife woke up, he hurriedly asked, "wife are you still in pain? Are you hungry or thirsty? I'll pour you some water, wait a minute. I'll cook a brown sugar egg for you, and my sister-in-law is stewing an old hen for you on the stove..."

  Listening to the man who kept asking questions, Li Qingnuan licked her dry lips, "Look, my child. Has it been through? It's so beautiful!"

  Li Qingnuan was really too lazy to talk nonsense with him at this moment. She simply used the child to gag his mouth, anyway, she knew that this idiot usually cared about her belly.

  Tian Tieshi pouted, a little dissatisfied that the wife opened her eyes and said about the child, but he looked at her tired and pale face, and her dry and peeling lips. He still hurriedly went down to the kang to pour a glass of water, and with his strong right arm, he held his wife in a half hug and leaned against the head of the kang on which the pillow was placed.

  After drinking two sips of water, Li Qingnuan's spirits recovered a lot. She looked at the small package inside the kang with gentle eyes, and asked her man to carry the child over to her.

  "Brother-in-law, go and cook a bowl of brown sugar eggs, and see if my stewed chicken is okay."

  Before, Mrs. He was worried that the sister and her family would not be able to hold the baby, and even found a pillow to teach her brother-in-law how to hold the baby so that the baby would be comfortable. So Tian Tieshi went to hug his daughter with full confidence at the moment. Who knew that his daughter was too weak. As soon as he was picked up, she grinned and cried, as miserable as it could be.

  Li Qingnuan looked distressed at her man making her daughter cry, if it wasn't for her weakness, she would have climbed up and grabbed it.

  "wife, don't worry , she won't cry if I coax her." Tian Tieshi stammered the assurance that the baby almost cried just now, but he coaxed her. It's just that now his tricks are useless at all, and the baby is out of breath when crying, and it just doesn't stop.

  At this time, Mrs He, who heard the noise, wiped her hand and rushed over. When she saw her sister-in-law staring at her, her little niece was hoarse as she cried. She hurriedly took the child over and coaxed it back and forth for a while. Fortunately, she was coaxed, and the child spit out a bubble and fell asleep again in a daze.