1001-1010

Chapter 1001 Don't worry about her.

  It's not a matter of embarrassment to stand on such a mother, but to let Zhou Xiuyun continue to make trouble like this. What should they do?

  No matter what, that person is also their mother, and if Zhou Xiuyun is allowed to make trouble, it will not have a good effect on San Zhu.

  Thinking of this, Gu Nan seemed to have finally made up his mind and said: "No, I will go to Zhoujiacun tomorrow. I will persuade her and let her show some face to our brothers and sisters."

  "You can't go."

  "You are not allowed to go. "After Gu Nan said this, Shen Sanzhu and Gu Zumo stopped at the same time.

  My brother-in-law is best at this point, as long as his elder sister is involved, he promises to jump up.

  Shen Sanzhu spread his hands, "Then what, Xiaomo, it's up to you."

  Gu Zumo first glanced at Shen Sanzhu, then looked at Gu Nan and said, "Do you think Zhou Xiuyun is an old lady who attracts a twenty-nine man? The year-old young man wants to marry her, but she said that you guys can give her money. You go, just to confirm her statement, maybe next time I will dare to find you a twenty-five child Dad back."

  Not all people in the countryside are hard-working. Those second-rate lazy people have a lot of things, and they can get something for nothing, and they can eat rice while lying down.

  If those people know that Zhou Xiuyun's daughter can pay her money, it is really possible that, as Gu Zumo said, even if this is driven away, there is still another one waiting.

  Although this is the case, Shen Yiyi still felt that this person's mouth was a little damaged when he said this from Gu Zumo's mouth, so that it was also Gu Nan's own mother, so she left a little face.

  "Cough, cough, cough..." Shen Yiyi pretended to lower her head and cover her mouth to cough, and kicked over, but because she lifted the wrong foot, she kicked his third brother.

  Shen Sanzhu secretly stretched out his hand from under the table, patted Shen Yiyi, and signaled her to stay calm.

  You take care of my little one, and I take care of your eldest. The two siblings have supported each other for so many years. Gu Nan will certainly not be angry because Gu Zumo speaks badly.

  On the contrary, she was very grateful to this younger brother, after all, Xiao Mo could stay aside from this matter.

  "Small mo, you say, how to do it? Big Brother can not continue to look at her nonsense go on?"

  "Easy to handle, the big brother send the letter, or call and tell that you don't care how Zhou Xiuyun jumps. Put pressure on him, even if you don't give her a penny, so do you, she will come to you in the future sister, and you tell me. So as long as everyone doesn't give her money, I don't believe that little gangster. As long as she doesn't lack her mother's support. Maybe marry an old lady and go home." The brother-in-law's words were exactly what he wanted to say but couldn't say.

  Shen Sanzhu raised both hands, really wanting to clap to Gu Zumo, but when he glanced at his wife's face, he quietly put down his hands again.

  "And you..." Shen Sanzhu just opened his mouth triumphantly, and Gu Zumo turned his gaze to his side, "Ms. Zhou will tell you about Zhou Xiuyun again. You won't tell him clearly, that person and You have severed the relationship a long time ago. What she will do in the future, whether she is dead or alive, doesn't need to tell you."

  "Uh, yeah, why did I forget about this?" Shen Sanzhu said as he stared at Gu Nan, his mouth He murmured, "According to the law, your eldest sister and Zhou Xiuyun have indeed broken away from the mother-daughter relationship, so you don't need to worry about her."

  Gu Nan and Zhou Xiuyun broke off the relationship a few years ago, Shen Sanzhu will certainly not forget. It's just that Gu Nan is not happy, so he doesn't dare to mention this section.

  Now that the brother-in-law has spoken for him, Shen Sanzhu is naturally very happy.

Chapter 1002 Blocking

  Her husband is not foolish, nor is he afraid that she will be unhappy. Gu Nan might not understand how embarrassed Shen Sanzhu is now.

  "I see, don't worry, I will call my eldest brother tomorrow, and I won't pay her anymore." After Gu Nan is dealt with, this matter is much easier. Several people glanced at each other and they all revealed A relaxed expression.

  Especially Shen Sanzhu, the husband and wife have not had a red face for so many years, and he doesn't want Zhou Xiuyun to disturb their feud.

  But if Gu Nan insisted on acknowledging that mother and helping Zhou Xiuyun, he would definitely be upset and could not intervene too much. Over time, there will be a gap between husband and wife.

  Fortunately, my brother-in-law is back at this time, otherwise this matter would be really difficult to handle.

  This person really didn't talk about it. The next morning, Shen Sanzhu had just left for work, and Gu Nan was changing clothes. She had to go to school today. The students are about to start. As a school leader, she must start school earlier than the students. 

  When Gu Zumo is here, why is it here? Speaking of this, it is not that Shen Yiyi was inspired by her fourth brother to buy a box to hide gold. Last night, he agreed with Gu Zumo. Today, he will go to the waste collection station to stroll around. Maybe If you have good luck, you can pick up something good and come back.

  At this moment, the door was knocked.

  Shen Yiyi was instructing Xiaoxiang in the room to wait for the adults in the family to go out. No matter who called the door, they were not allowed to open the door.

  Gu Zumo saw that his eldest sister and little wife were busy, so he stepped on his long legs, and without asking in the past, he opened the door.

  As soon as the door on his side opened, Zhou Xiuyun didn't even see who opened the door. He pulled a cringing young man into it, "Look, I've said it all, here is my Girl's house, why don't you believe it." Do n't think Zhou Laozi is usually lazy and doesn't do anything, but this person is not short when he grows up.

  At this glance, Gu Zumo was a head taller than him, and he was cold, and he didn't seem to know Zhou Xiuyun. The scared Zhou Laozi hurriedly hid behind Zhou Xiuyun.

  Zhou Feizi pushed Zhou Xiuyun and reminded: "You, did you go to the wrong door?"

  "I have been to my eldest daughter's house many times, how can I go wrong." Seeing Zhou Feizi winking at herself, Zhou Xiuyun turned around, and it seemed that Gu Zumo was the one who opened the door. She also consciously took a step back, "Hey, it's Xiaomo, why did you come to your elder sister's house?"