1661-1670

Chapter 1661 is pure coincidence.

  Shen Erzhu also wore a black woolen coat today. It was still a long coat. He didn't know the price, but the wave head knew it.

  For this coat, at least one hundred and forty or fifty yuan, and a foreign exchange voucher is required.

  She has seen this coat in overseas Chinese shops, but no other places sell such good woolen coats.

  That's one hundred and forty or fifty yuan, plus the remittance rolls, tut, she can't afford such expensive clothes anyway, and she won't be willing to spend all the money on clothes, and she has nowhere to buy the remittance rolls. Get it.

  With an envious look on the wave head, Shen Yiyi naturally saw what she meant.

  Most of the clothes that the two older brothers are wearing were bought by Master Xiao Mo when he bought clothes for her.

  I heard that the coat on her second brother was imported from Russia. It was long and thick enough to be worn in the Northeast. It would be fine for winter.

  Waiting for this big quilted jacket with a waistband on her body, it is made of down, hehe, it is a good dress that you can't afford to buy.

  Mom and Dad's big cotton-padded jacket and cotton trousers are too fat, especially her dad's. Old people in the country like to wear fat cotton-padded jacket, then wrap it up, tie a hemp rope around the waist, and then Put the pipe on the twine.

  Although her dad's waist is not tied with twine, the big pipe that never leaves his hand must be attached.

  Then, putting on a felt hat that only old men like to wear, the person in his fifties is properly dressed up to look like his eighties.

  In her dad's outfit, I guess her parents would be shocked when they saw her.

  Shen Yiyi didn't discuss with the two old people anymore, anyway, they finally agreed, and she would spend all the money today.

  So after buying two woolen coats, Shen Yiyi let the wave head pick a pair of coats and trousers for Mr. Shen's father and Mrs. Shen, both of good quality.

  As for the style, the clothes worn by young people have not changed much at this time. The clothes worn by older people, there is no pursuit of style, as long as the quality is good and the color is good, it is already considered very decent and good clothes.

  Daddy Shen wears a cadre uniform, and Mrs. Shen's body style is even simpler, except that the material is made of the best Decabu.

  Then Shen Lao Niang's cotton-padded clothes and trousers do not need to be changed. Putting on these clothes on the outside is much pleasing to the eye.

  As for Father Shen's fat and big cotton-padded jacket and cotton trousers, he must not fit in any clothes, so he can only buy another set of cotton-padded jacket and cotton trousers.

  Fortunately, there are some ready-made cotton clothes sold here, so they don't have to go back and make them themselves.

  A few people came out of the department store with large bags and went to the grocery store to buy some snacks, brown sugar and white sugar malted milk.

  At this time, the non-staple food store is nothing, except for these things, just some canned food. Fresh food is not sold in this place, otherwise she would like to buy some meat back.

  No one thought of meeting Wang Xiaohui.

  Kyoto is so big, to be honest, it would be really difficult to meet someone if it weren't for it deliberately.

  Seeing Wang Xiaohui's surprised face, and there was a bald old man standing beside her, it certainly wouldn't have happened to them on purpose.

  Shen Yiyi's eyes were full of gossip, he glanced at the old man, then turned to Wang Xiaohui and smiled, and then he took Shen Lao Niang around from the side.

  With this woman, they don't need to say anything anymore. Anyway, you won't be able to see each other again. Even if the coincidence like this happens again today, it will be the same. Nod your head, smile, even say hello.

Chapter 1662 Who is lying? 

A few people have just walked out, but Wang Xiaohui didn't expect to catch up, and as soon as he came over, he said: "Shen Yiyi, I am going to live in another city. From now on, we will not be able to Goodbye."

  So what? Do you want to say goodbye to them?

  Seeing the eyes of several people in the Shen family looking at the monster, Wang Xiaohui seemed to remember that the past few meetings between them were not very pleasant.

  Fortunately, she didn't come for friendship either.

  "Shen Yiyi, I want you to help me pass a message to Lan Xin, just say I'm sorry for her."

  After that, Wang Xiaohui seemed to hesitate for a while, and then said: "There is also that, when Wang Xuemei was still in her stomach. Lan Xin is not what she said. That woman is also cruel. After knowing that Lin Shuguang has married me, do you think she would still expect Lan Xin to be born?"

  Shen Yiyi heard Wang Xiaohui's words , I was shocked, could it be that Wang Xuemei deliberately lost her fourth sister-in-law? Or deliberately pretending to be confused all these years?

  Seeing the complacency flashing in Wang Xiaohui's eyes, Shen Yiyi was suddenly startled, no matter what, she would not pass this to her sister-in-law.

  "So, I don't quite understand what you mean?" Shen Yiyi asked tentatively.

  "Hehe, you don't understand, are you unwilling to understand?"

  Shen Yiyi is a shrewd person among the Shen family, so Wang Xiaohui's words were directed at Shen Yiyi.

  "If you don't understand, the ending is set now. My fourth sister-in-law not only recognizes her father, but also finds her mother. The family is living happily now. You think it depends on your few words. Can this kind of happiness be destroyed?"

  Shen Yiyi still knows a lot about people like Wang Xiaohui. Sure enough, when she was irritated by what she said, Wang Xiaohui's face immediately changed through gritted teeth.

  "That's God's blindness. You are all blind. Wang Xuemei is an actress. She is the best at acting.

  Humph, if she cared about the child in her stomach, how did she hear that she had a stillborn baby? She didn't even look at it, and didn't even ask if it was a man or a woman.

  She hated me, and she also hated Lin Shuguang, but she chose to have children with our eldest cousin who walked well with us.

  Shen Yiyi you are not Stupid, think about it, why does Wang Xuemei do this? For so many years, she really doesn't know that Shuguang can no longer have children?

  Maybe I didn't have a child back then, she knew better than Lin Shuguang, but she, Having been able to endure it for so many years, hasn't she ever suspected that the child I raised is her daughter?" Wang Xiaohui finished madly, turned and ran away, and the direction she ran was still at the gate.

  Far away, the bald old man who was still standing in the same place and looking around was looking here, as if looking for Wang Xiaohui.

  Although this person looks a bit older, and his appearance is definitely not as handsome as Lin Shuguang, but it seems that this person is pretty good to Wang Xiaohui.

  And look at the clothes, he seems to be a small cadre.

  If Wang Xiaohui takes care of herself from now on, after leaving Kyoto, and living well with this person, maybe the rest of her life will be very good.

  However, based on her knowledge of Wang Xiaohui, it is impossible for that woman to be kicked out by Lin Shuguang willingly.

  Otherwise, she would not appear outside on Lin Shuguang and Wang Xuemei's wedding day.

  Wang Xiaohui couldn't see Lin Shuguang or her fourth sister-in-law, so she wanted her to be the villain.