1581-1590

Chapter 1581 Disheartened.

  Hehe, what good news is this? Lin Lanying is so capable. Isn't it sooner or later that I get to this point?

  "What else? Do you go on to say what good news is the second one?" Seeing that her fourth brother was excited, Shen Yiyi guessed that the second good news should be related to her fourth sister-in-law's life experience.

  Sure enough, speaking of this second piece of good news, Shen Sizhu opened his mouth and laughed a few times, "Little Five, Brother Si thank you very much this time. Do you know? Your Sisao is really not Wang Xiaohui's " 

" ah? really? "Although already prepared mind, but after all, just a guess of her own, so Shen Yiyi heard the news, still feel very shocked.

  "She is how to do? I said Wang Xiaohui, is how did she steal Sisao from Wang Xuemei? Xuemei know about it? She knew that her child had been stolen yet?"

  "Don't worry, listen to me slowly. It's a bit long to talk about, and it's like this..."

  Shen Sizhu finally realized what he knew, amidst the sound of urging them to eat dumplings, he has Said it all.

  It turned out that Wang Xiaohui used her fake pregnancy to force Lin Shuguang to marry her, but Wang Xuemei was actually pregnant at that time.

  After learning that Lin Shuguang had decided to marry Wang Xiaohui, Wang Xuemei concealed the matter.

  Wang Xuemei first went to the local arts and crafts troupe to find a job as a teacher, and then when the child was six or seven months old, she asked for leave and went to the country.

  Wang Xuemei is relatively thin, and at this time, people don't care about clothes. They all like to wear fat and big clothes.

  So in the past few months, no one in their unit really found out that she was pregnant.

  Wang Siya's mother was a doctor. As for who her father was, Wang Xuemei didn't tell Lin Shuguang, but said that she would not be able to keep the child without the help of Wang Siya's mother.

  To hide in the country to give birth to a child, there must be some proofs. For example, she and her work unit must have a medical record sheet from the hospital. All of this was handled by Wang Siya's mother.

  Then Wang Xuemei entrusted her son to Wang Siya's mother to take care of her, and she herself hid in the countryside.

  The person Wang Xuemei was going to defect to was the cousin who lost Lin Lanxin with Wang Xiaohui.

  In fact, that person is a relative of Wang Xuemei's mother, otherwise she would not trust her like that.

  Unexpectedly, she believed in the wrong person.

  That incident happened to her country cousin. In fact, Wang Xiaohui didn't know that her sister was pregnant again. She and her mother went to the countryside. The real intention was to bring a child back from the country. Said to be born by herself. When I learned that Wang Xuemei happened to be hiding here, and she was about to give birth soon. Then Wang Xiaohui's mother and daughter gave the cousin a sum of money and used her to buy a local midwife.

  A few people were in harmony with each other. On the day Wang Xuemei gave birth, they stole the child smoothly and showed her a stillbirth, saying that the child she gave birth was dead.

  In that year, many children were born and many died. It was not easy for a midwife to get a stillbirth.

  Wang Xuemei didn't have any doubts at the time, so she believed what the midwife and cousin had said, really thinking that her child was dead.

  Then I heard that her good sister gave birth to a girl almost at the same time as herself, and she became more completely frustrated with Lin Shuguang.

Chapter 1582 Stalemate

  Fortunately, she still has a son, and she has been hiding that child very well, even the cousin in the country doesn't know.

  In the next two years, Wang Siya's mother chose to commit suicide in the disaster. Wang Xuemei took Wang Siya back and raised him as a daughter.

  At the hardest time, she took her two children by herself, and had a meal, but at any rate, both children grew up smoothly.

  If it hadn't been for Wang Siya to be calculated by Lin Lanshu, and something like that happened, Shen Yiyi came to the door, fearing that Lin Shuguang would never know that he still had a son.

  Lin Shuguang didn't know it, and he really thought that Wang Xiaohui was pregnant with her child, and the leader also put pressure on himself.

  Later, he was injured again, and he would never have any more children in his life, so he agreed to marry Wang Xiaohui.

  From the moment Lin Shuguang agreed to marry Wang Xiaohui, he made up his mind to forget Wang Xuemei, and then lived well with Wang Xiaohui's family of three.

  But who would have thought that the turnaround would turn out to be like this.

  So when Lin Shuguang found Wang Xuemei and told about the incident back then, some things were being investigated, it was much easier.

  Although the cousin is no longer alive, fortunately the midwife is still alive.

  Moreover, the man has been arrested, and now he is waiting for Wang Xuemei's family to enter Beijing for a trial in three courts.

  It's wonderful, it's wonderful, this story...

  ahem, she is standing from the standpoint of an onlooker, and she thinks this is a wonderful story.

  But when he thinks of Wang Xuemei's gray hair, Shen Yiyi is no more joking. Thinking about a woman with two children, the hard days of the past two decades and nearly thirty years must be difficult, right?

  Fortunately, she is only in her forties. If she is in good health, there are still decades to come.

  Suddenly receiving a call from Wang Siya, Shen Yiyi realized that things were not what she thought.

  Wang Siya said that her mother didn't intend to let her brother recognize Lin Shuguang, but for Lin Lanxin, a daughter, her mother would really like to see her.

  The phone number on the courtyard was that Wang Xuemei asked Lin Shuguang to come, but she had never dared to call her daughter.

  So let Wang Siya contact Shen Yiyi first to see if he could arrange for their mother and daughter to meet.

  The two had been separated for 20 years, and they were separated again in a heartbreaking situation. Moreover, Wang Xuemei has been alone for the past 20 years and has not looked for it again.

  It is said that she has always said that the father of the two children is dead. Suddenly the father of the children appeared again, still a father of a high-ranking official...

  So Shen Yiyi could understand Wang Xuemei's reaction.

  Fortunately, these two people each have a card in their hands. Wang Xuemei has a son, and Lin Shuguang has a girl. Haha, she doesn't need to be an outsider in this matter.

  Although Lin Lanxin wanted to see her own mother, she was worried that her father would feel even more uncomfortable if they met her family enthusiastically.

  Her father was also a victim of that incident. Lin Lanxin couldn't understand why her mother couldn't forgive her father?

  Now that her father has investigated the truth of the year, her mother not only does not want the family of four to recognize each other as soon as possible, but is also very cold towards her father, and said that she does not want her elder brother to recognize the ancestor.

  Lin Lanxin's mood is also very complicated now, so she didn't make this call with Wang Xuemei.

  Things froze here. Lin Shuguang was not the kind of person who could go out at any time. If this matter remained in a stalemate, it would be hard to say what the result would be.