1161-1170

Chapter 1161 Bitter Fruit

 Chen Jiawang originally wanted to come and beg Shen Yiyi to ask her to talk to Liu Qiao, can Yin Haiying go to work in the pickle factory in Qingshan Town. My wife hasn't been doing farm work for a few years. At the pickle factory, the wind can't catch the rain, and she can still earn cash.

At first, I missed it by myself. I didn't expect that the son of Li Laoshuan's family was so useless. He hadn't done it for half a year, so he was smashed.

  The farm village kimchi factory was completely disbanded this time, so don't expect to open it again in the future, so Haiying would have to go to the field to do farm work... Seeing Shen Yiyi, he hurried over.

  However, Chen Jiawang also knew that he had deliberately alienated the Shen family in the past few months, but walked very close to the Li family, which must have offended Shen Lao Niang completely.

  Just now, Mrs. Shen saw him, she also called him the deputy head of the field Chen meaningfully. The smile on her face made no secret of her sarcasm.

  So I can only ask Yiyi in this matter, this girl is kind-hearted, and speaks better than Shen Granny.

  However, when Chen Jiawang walked up to him and saw Shen Yiyi's smiley eyes, and the strange tone of Yin and Yang, he knew that what he will say was nothing.

  "People with long brains will understand what's going on. They can't blame you if they want to blame it, unless there is someone who doesn't have a brain, but you don't need to care about what that kind of person says, aunt, time will prove everything. "

  It means he doesn't have a brain, Chen Jiawang quickly agreed, "Yes, Yiyi is right, Haiying, you don't need to care about that kind of person."

  Yin Haiying also knows that Shen Yiyi is very despondent to Chen Jiawang now. She said that to her man, so she wiped her eyes quickly and said: "I'm just angry, thank you Yiyi, after hearing what you said, my aunt feels much better in my heart."

  "Okay, then Uncle Chen, please persuade my auntie, I have to go back and cook hot wine for my dad. This old man must have two cups today."

  Shen Yiyi didn't want to conceal his schadenfreude either, and after speaking, she took a brisk step and left without looking back.

  Chen Jiawang looked at Shen Yiyi's back and hehehe, "I actually think that this girl is kind to talk. It seems that I really don't have a brain."

  "You don't have a brain, or your brain cells are too active. This is the calculation and the other, but in the end I calculated it."

  This is the first time Yin Haiying has spoken of Chen Jiawang in such a tone as a husband and wife in more than 20 years.

  But after finishing speaking, she regretted it and persuaded: "Forget it, I know what you think in your heart, but you think about our relationship with the Shen family during this period. Even if you open the mouth cheeky, Yiyi agreed Help, I don't have the face to go to the pickle factory. Let's be a farmer honestly, and don't be your deputy head."

  Chen Jiawang didn't object to his wife this time, and nodded in response, "Well, I listen to you. I'll talk to Li Jiashun about this later."

  Shen Yiyi hummed a song all the way, and went to the barn to get meat when he got home.

  Without her providing feed, the heaviest pigs in the farm village this year were only one hundred fifty sixty kilograms. It has to be said that there was a good foundation laid by his dad when he was on the spot in the first half of the year.

  Just like Li Jiashun, where can I feed the pigs whole bean cakes? What's more, those pigs are used to eating good food, and suddenly they start to eat wild vegetables every day, and it is not bad if they are not depressed.

  In previous years, the heaviest pigs collected from the farm village were two hundred fifty sixty kilograms, which has shrunk by almost half this year.

Chapter 1162 Family Affairs

  Fortunately, all the pigs that come up are alive, otherwise the commune has no doubt that Li Jiashun will eat a large piece of each pig.

  It is said that for this matter, Li Jiashun has been scolded at the commune, from the leaders of the commune to the staff of the purchase station.

  Wang Guilan also scolded Yin Haiying for not having diamond. Actually, this sentence is more suitable for Li Jiashun. That is a second-rate Liu Adou who cannot be helped.

  It is said that Li Laoshuan has seen him in the past six months. Alas, with such a wife on the stall and a few stupid sons, she can expect that Li Laoshuan must be in the house at the moment, smoking his big pipe and getting on fire.

  However, she was also very angry this year. In previous years, the farm village had raised more than 20 pigs, and she could secretly leave at least four pigs.

  This time, without the convenience of the farm village, she also had difficulty eating pork. For this reason, Shen Yiyi also deliberately went to the Houzhan Col.

  Captain Zhao has already promised her that as long as she can help get rice bran and bean cakes, she will definitely give her half of the pigs raised in their village next year.

  Although Houshan Col is surrounded by mountains on all sides, it is not closed, and there is more than Captain Zhao and a village cadre in their village. If someone stokes this matter up, Captain Zhao will definitely not be able to help it.

  Therefore, Shen Yiyi did not require Captain Zhao to raise more than 20 heads. Too many will easily attract attention from above.

  However, it is still possible to raise a dozen pigs in a village, and she will not look for Liu Qiao by then. She will just leave a few live pigs and allocate some food for them from the space to block the mouths of those people.

  People now value food most. Having stored food means that they can survive. As for what they wear, not many people really care.

  This year, their family didn't have so much green pork. As for the bacon and sausages stored in the space, they have been tossed by Li Huzi, Li Yun, and Liu Qiao over the past few years.

  Without the stock, I only bought half a fan of pigs this year, and Gu Zumo came back, so their family has to save meat this year.

  Shen Yiyi looked at the piece of meat in his hand, thought and thought, and finally only cut half of it, and then the cabbage was not less cut, adding some vermicelli, um, it was also very delicious.

  Gu Nan was pregnant this time, not only was the morning sickness reaction very serious, but also very greedy, not to mention eating meat, but also unable to eat whole grains.

  So after Shen Yiyi pasted a circle of rice noodle pancakes, he made some white noodles and planned to bake some pancakes for her Sansao in a while.

  Lin Lanying and Shen Erzhu haven't had a holiday yet, they will still be in town.

  There are two daughters-in-law in the family, and one can't smell the oily smoke, so when Shen Yiyi is cooking, the work of burning the fire falls on Wang Zhaodi.

  Several younger uncles and daughters-in-law gave birth one after another. Although Wang Zhaodi looked anxious, she had never been pregnant since she gave birth to her daughters.

  Wang Zhaodi was babbling while burning the fire. Hearing what she meant, she wanted to find someone to see if there was something wrong with her.

  There are already signs of family planning in some places. Actually, Shen Yiyi is also anxious. His sister-in-law gave birth to two. The second sister-in-law has not believed yet. If this is two years later, she won't be pregnant. .

  So for Sansao, the little sister-in-law Shen Yiyi pays more attention to her than her mother-in-law.

  Wang Zhaodi stared enviously at the fist-sized piece of dough, and knew that sister-in-law was giving her third sister-in-law again.