1171-1180

Chapter 1171 Anxious

  Because of this heavy snow, the donkey carts that used to pull alive on the street are gone.

  So even if they enter the city, they still have to walk the rest of the way, and the skates must not be worn on the next road.

  Fortunately, the road in the city is relatively easy to walk. The two of them can run as long as they can, and take a few steps when they are tired.

  They entered the city from the west, and the town government was on the east side. Although they didn't reach the edge of the city, they were not close to here.

  So if they just walked, they would have to walk for at least half an hour.

  At that time, I am afraid that I will be off work, and I cannot find anyone, so I can only wait for everyone to go to work tomorrow, which will delay a lot of time.

  So the two people who were busy on the road came to pass by the house and did not enter. Fortunately, before they got off work, they finally rushed to the gate of the town government.

  "I thought I was dazzled. It was really the two of you. Why did you run here in this snowy day?"

  Uncle Li was the guard. Bring something to the old man, and this revolutionary friendship is properly built.

  So as soon as Uncle Li saw them, he hurriedly came out to inquire.

  "Uncle Li, I know that my third brother has gone to the countryside. Who else is there? Is Secretary Liu here? Or is Feng Qi also here?"

  Uncle Li saw that they both looked worried and knew for sure. If there is something urgent, I quickly replied: "Secretary Liu and Feng Qi are here, you two should go in now." When  both of them were there, Shen Yiyi and Gu Zumo stopped talking nonsense with Uncle Li, and rushed into the compound. Rush to the second floor of the small building.

  It was about to get off work. Liu Xifa was clearing the table and heard a knock on the door. Before he could call out, please come in, the door was pushed open.

  "Secretary Liu..." Shen Yiyi is caring and chaotic. Now, as long as she thinks that her third brother is suffering and suffering, she may encounter danger, she will not care about anything.

  Five minutes later, the two rushed out of Liu Xifa's office again.

  Liu Xifa in the office looked at the door that banged and closed, and was stunned for a long time before chasing out, "Yiyi, Comrade Gu, you two really want to go to Mayor Shen, are you?"

  The two of them asked just now when they came in. Ask him to write down which villages their third brother was going to, and the locations of those villages, and then as soon as he finished writing here, the two of them ran out.

  Liu Xifa felt that he was really old, and his reaction was too slow. Fortunately, he caught up.

  Shen Yiyi nodded, "We came all the way from home, certainly not a joke."

  "Yes, I did not say you two are joking, but this night was about, and that several villages away near the town can not, I mean, or else the two of you tomorrow morning to what? when I send another two people to go with you. "

  they just walked tens of miles, it was a little walk, Shen Yiyi glanced at Gu Zumo, not to mention that Master Xiaomo walked back and forth.

  "Can I go earlier? Can I leave at 6 o'clock?" Shen Yiyi knew that the town government went to work at 8 o'clock. She didn't want to wait for those two people to go to work, so she would wait for a while...

  "Okay, just 6 o'clock, wait for me Arrange the people who will be sent, and let the two of them go to your third brother's house to find you tomorrow morning." The matter was decided. Shen Yiyi and Gu Zumo went home first, and Secretary Liu stayed to arrange the people.

  There was an obsession in his heart, and he left with one breath, but when he got home, let alone Shen Yiyi, Gu Zumo collapsed and didn't want to get up.

Chapter 1172 How do you sleep this night? 

But there is no one in the house for a day, and there must be no fire. Maybe Shen Sanzhu usually goes out early and returns late, so he just burns the kang.

  How else could this house be so cold?

  Gu Zumo saw his little wife collapsed on the sofa tired, he was a big man, and a big man who loved his wife, he would definitely have to be diligent.

  Gu Zumo first lit the stove and watched the coals rise before going to hold firewood and burn the kang.

  When Gu Zumo carried Chai back, Shen Yiyi already had some strength and was pouring water from the kettle.

  The kettle is taken out of the space, and the water is also stored in the space, so Shen Yiyi can still boil hot water without even leaving the door.

  "What do you want for dinner? Isn't it in instant noodles?" Instant noodles are a must-have for the fat house. They are really convenient when they don't want to move or are hungry without eating.

  When Gu Zumo heard that he was about to eat instant noodles, he couldn't help but twitched the corner of his mouth, and then he didn't say that he didn't like to eat, so he said: "I will cook the kang. When the kang is heated, you can lie down. How about doing it?"

  She forgot that this person really hates instant noodles. Shen Yiyi looked at the person who said to cook and smiled, "Okay, I haven't eaten your cooking yet. , Then you'll have to make dinner for today. "If there is any difficulty in cooking, if it's impossible, just continue to cook frozen dumplings.

  Shen Yiyi didn't know what Gu Zumo's idea was. She boiled a pot of boiling water here, poured it into the kettle, and then continued to boil the water for the feet.

  The fire in the iron stove is very strong, and the big teapot filled with water is put up, and the water will be hot in a while.

  Shen Yiyi went into the house to find the thick home clothes. Because Gu Zumo was burning the kang in the west room, she could only take it to the east room to take off the quilted jacket and cotton trousers and put on the home clothes.

  Then he took the plastic basin in which he soaked his feet, and sat on the sofa while soaking his feet while reading novels.

  Yes, since she was able to buy novels through space, she hasn't delayed herself from reading idle books at all.

  Gu Zumo diligently burned the kang, and came out to see the little daughter-in-law soaking his feet leisurely. He couldn't wait to quickly take off the cotton-padded jacket and trousers, and quickly put his feet into the hot water basin.

  But it doesn't work. He is now a person with a wife. If he doesn't take care of his wife, he still soaks his feet. Don't let the kang go.

  "Shen kitten..." The stove was in the hall. The temperature in the hall was obviously a bit high. Gu Zumo came over and wanted to talk to his daughter-in-law about how to sleep tonight, but I thought, why is this room so hot? He can't stand the heat anymore.

  "Huh?" Without hearing the following, Shen Yiyi looked up and saw that Gu Zumo was taking off his cotton jacket. He blushed and lowered his head in a hurry.

  Cut, there is a piece of thermal underwear and a line garment inside Gu Zumo's padded jacket.

  People just took off the quilted jacket, what do you say you blush?

  Gu Zumo, who is only wearing a cotton sweater, will finally feel that it is not so hot, although it is still a bit hot, "I mean, let's leave tomorrow morning, don't the kang in my house need to be burned?"

  Shen Yiyi: "..." Can these people sleep without burning the kang?

  "You didn't understand what I meant?" Seeing the little daughter-in-law's ignorant look, Gu Zumo knew that the girl must have not understood what he meant.

  Shen Yiyi nodded and shook his head again, "I understand, our family does not lack firewood. If you are tired, then I will dry your feet and I will burn them for you."