1081-1090

Chapter 1081 Exit

  "Gu Zumo, you are a bit too much. No matter how you look down on it, people are also a girl's house. How can you compare people to, uh... the black old raven."

  Shen Yiyi described Gu Zumo, She wanted to laugh but didn't dare to laugh, and she almost suffocated her internally.

  In fact, she wanted to say that Jin Xiaocui was not as cute as the black raven, at least the black raven did not lie, was not narcissistic, and was able to fly, so she had her own abilities.

  "You, you guys are deceiving too much." Jin Xiaocui said that she was about to run, but was stopped by Gao Jianbo with a bicycle.

  Just now, Gao Jianbo also heard what these people said, and wanted their sister-in-law to apologize to this woman. Whoever deceived people too much, they called too much deception.

  "I said, fellow classmates, you female classmate, didn't you have some delusion? I happened to be there on the train that day, but I saw with my own eyes how she hooked up with our little Mo..."

  Gao Jianbo Like Fang Ming, there is a boring gourd, people are eloquent.

  In Gao Jianbo's vivid description, I saw that the boys around Jin Xiaocui retreated less and less, and Feng Dong was left alone in the end.

  When Jin Xiaocui saw it, tears of gratitude flowed, and she hurried over to hold Feng Dong, "Feng Dong, you are still the best to me, I..."

  Before she was finished with me, Feng Dong was stung by a wasp. The same, hurriedly jumped to a farther place, then said sorry to Shen Yiyi, and ran away quickly.

  Under the mixed gaze of everyone, Gu Zumo got on the bicycle and carried his little wife, and the two of them left talking and laughing.

  Gao Jianbo also got on another bicycle, before leaving, he turned his head and glared at the boys, warning: "Remember all of you, stay away from our sister-in-law in the future."

  Everyone was just a little bit yelled by the little Mo Ye who appeared on the scene. Suppressed, and the look he glanced at them, he seemed to be stripping them alive...

  Damn, I'm so scared.

  Boys at this age are very capable of pretending to be coercive. In the past, they also liked to put on the look of seven dissatisfied and eight indifferent in front of others.

  But compared with the man just now, their little tricks are simply not enough.

  At this moment, the boys are all at heart, and they all have a feeling that men should be like this. Only when they live like this can they not be a man in vain.

  Unexpectedly, Jin Xiaocui was so shameless. Everyone saw it just now. Shen Yiyi's object appeared on her own, but she didn't look at her directly, and she called her like a black, old bird.

  Several boys felt that they had been deceived, so naturally they would not resent Master Xiao Mo. There were even two boys who admired him inexplicably.

  Jin Xiaocui and Sun Yan are naturally the two who cast bitter eyes.

  Sun Yan glanced around, and saw that there were many other classmates watching the excitement, and they all pointed them...

  Her mother can say, she will be a role model for a good daughter-in-law in the future. Jin Xiaocui stood together.

  Sun Yan also seemed to be knocked on a stick. She hurriedly stood farther away from Jin Xiaocui. She was even louder than anyone who scolded her. You shameless liar, we are all deceived by you. I don't care about you anymore.

  Then Sun Yan ran away crying like a deceived, and she was deceived and deceived, and made a mistake with a friend like Jin Xiaocui.

  Everyone saw Sun Yan like this, and some people really thought she was very pitiful, and even felt that she was even more pitiful than Shen Yiyi who was bullied by Jin Xiaocui.

Chapter 1082 There is money and silver.

  Hey, these are all dramas. When Shen Yiyi looks at Sun Yan like this, she really feels that people like her are more annoying than people like Jin Xiaocui whose thoughts are written on their faces.

  "Shen Xiaomao, I have decided." The two of them have now drove out of the school. Little Mo slowly pedaled his bicycles and finally made a decision. "There are not many things during this period, or I will come to your school for you. a few days to be a physics teacher? " "

  really? a few days a few days ah? if it is three days for two days, or forget it. "

  Said that when the small ink Lord, which was the chief are out, it is a physical Later, the teacher encountered a problem, so he had to ask him.

  Can't wait for an answer, Shen Yiyi sits in the back seat, squeezing his small hand on the strong and powerful waist of Master Xiao Mo, "Why don't you talk, you won't finish talking and regret it? Or are you just playing with me? It's?"

  "At least half a year." The words Gu Zumo seemed to be squeezed out from between his teeth, with a great sense of gnashing his teeth.

  Shen Yiyi had been stunned by what Xiao Moye said for at least half a year, and didn't notice that Xiao Moye had just been pinched by her and almost fell her off the bicycle.

  Alas, the innocent Young Master Mo, how did he know that his little daughter-in-law was an old aunt in her twenties, and she didn't feel like he was pinched, and she made him a big red face.

  When the two arrived home, they found that the house was quite lively today.

  Gu Nanshan met Shen Erzhu and Lin Lanying when he was going down the mountain. The couple rushed into the city and wanted to discuss with Father Shen whether to agree to Liu Qiao.

  Shen Yiyi saw so many people coming into the house, put his schoolbags in the house, took Gu Zumo and left, "Go, let's go to Lao Wang and ask if there is any meat."

  "Where is Lao Wang? What time are these? Now, where are you going to buy meat?" Shen Sanzhu was afraid that these two people would make a mistake, and chased them out as they talked, but the two of them were gone for a long time.

  There is nowhere to find Lao Wang, but he can't use Li Huzi as an excuse. His third brother is already very familiar with Li Huzi now, and if he sees it anytime, it will be troublesome if he misses it.

  The two went out and circled around, and went to Li Hu's house.

  Gao Jianbo would come back from school and came back here directly, thinking that they would have to cook their own meals, Shen Yiyi took something out, and naturally he wanted to send something to his brothers.

  "Gu Zumo, how much do you pay Gao Jianbo, Fangming and the others? I think everyone followed you to such a small place, all day long without any entertainment, and staying away from your parents and relatives. It's not easy."

  "Better than your third brother ." Both are more, do you think it is less?"

  "That's one hundred yuan."

  "Yeah."

  One hundred yuan a month, at this time, it must be a lot.

  I heard that in addition to Gao Jianbo, there are two more, but Shen Yiyi has never seen those two people.

  In addition to the above, these are four people, so Gu Zumo would spend four hundred yuan a month, which far exceeded his salary.

  "Gu Zumo, do you need money?" Afraid of being heard by outsiders, Shen Yiyi asked him to lower his head, lying in his ear and whispered, "I still have more than 1.8 million in my hand."

  Gu Zumo: "..." He felt that he could retire now, and then came back to guard his little daughter-in-law. It was also good for the two of them to count money and play all day.

  The two people took out from the space this time with fish, fresh meat, and a large fan of ribs.

  Shen Yiyi took out the fish, meat and spare ribs allocated to Gao Jianbo and the others, and went directly to the kitchen.