1891-1900

Chapter 1891 People's Heart

  Hmph, don't think that if you lift Lin Shuguang, she is afraid.

  The mountain is high and the emperor is far away, no matter how old Lin Shuguang is, he can't control Shangou Village.

  Kang Qiuju squeezed and wiped a lot of hair oil. Although it was half white, she had smooth and smooth hair. Hehe sneered and said,

  "I care who your father-in-law is. Anyway, if I raise winter flowers for 15 years, you have to recognize me as an old mother-in-law, you have to have my share if it is good, otherwise..."

  Kang Qiuju said that she would sit underground, presumably to use her previous skills, and slap her thighs and start singing and crying.

  Just before she sat down, she was hugged by Sun Dachun from behind, "Shanzi's mother, I think it's fine , don't give it if you don't give it." Sun Dachun's show of weakness aroused some people's sympathy.

  Then someone said, "Yes ah, Sun House also kept a Donghua and  spent fifteen years, say you don't recognize not recognize."

  The person next in line to follow too cynical, "parents are pro-people It's a big cadre, why should you recognize you as a country father and mother."

  "But after all, the old grandson's family has raised her for so many years. How expensive was the food at that time? Was it easy to feed one person."

  These people discussing, When Daddy Zhuo was the captain, I didn't deal with Daddy Zhuo.

  Later, Shen Shusheng wanted to be the captain of the group, and he was also the favorite of the few of them. He helped to make a noise. Later, he saw that Daddy Zhuo had been ousted and the captain was improper, but he didn't listen to them talking coldly.

  Then it didn't take long for Shen Shulin to become the captain of the farm village again, and he went to Kyoto. He also recognized his father. The key point is that his father is also rich and thief.

  Look at the slippery car, they haven't seen it before, so there is no need to say to sit in.

  I heard that there are several small cars there, all of which belonged to Shen Shulin.

  Listen, I can afford to buy a car, how rich is that?

  This kind of person is purely because I look at you better than me, so I feel uncomfortable, and I want to step on you.

  It's impossible to step on one foot. Shen Shulin nowadays, I heard that it has been renamed Zhuo Jiagen, but they can't step on it anymore.

  But when encountering such a thing, say a few cold words, a few provocative words, if Sun Dachun and Kang Qiuju can make the matter up and let them all watch the scene, it will make them more happy than having a big meal.

  Sun Dachun didn't know that these people had the mentality of watching the excitement, and when he heard that they were talking to them, he thought they were helping them, and suddenly realized that their behavior was not all wrong.

  Sun Dachun silently let go of Kang Qiuju who was about to sit on the ground and sprinkle, and pretended to persuade:

  "Oh, Shanzi's mother, we have the right to assume that we owed Donghua in our previous life. These parents and children also have to talk about fate. , Don't worry about ten and fifteen years, it's the fate of cultivation in the previous life."

  As soon as Kang Qiuju was free, she sat down on the ground beforehand, and then began to slap her thighs and sang and cried:

  "My life, what? It's just so bitter. If it wasn't for raising winter flowers, or starving the big ones, or else my second child would die of illness at such a young age. Why did the third child hate me like this? Raising other children's children is due to their sisters."

  Although everyone didn't believe much about Kang Qiuju's remarks, out of sympathy for the weak, they also disapproved of Zhuo Lao Si.

  Some people even whispered in the back, "If you are so rich, pulling your fingers between your fingers is enough for these old couples. Alas, this rich man is really getting more and more picky."

 Chapter 1892 Beneficiary 

With this matter today, Zhuo Yiyi felt that her fourth brother could solve it, so he didn't want to mix it up, but after hearing such comments, he still stared at him with an unkind expression.

  "I have never experienced the suffering of others. Don't persuade others to be kind. What was the life that my fourth sister-in-law had in my old grandson's house, you will not forget it?"

  The two people didn't expect Zhuo Yiyi's ears to be so good, they said She had heard such a low voice.

  The two women shrank their necks and hurried out of the crowd.

  They have heard that this family came back to set up a factory and will have to hire a lot of people to work in the future. They don't want to offend people because of their mouths.

  It is estimated that the few who just spoke didn't even know about it. They knew, so they couldn't control their own mouth.

  Both women wanted to slap themselves a few times, and they turned around and ran home without looking at the excitement.

  Zhuo Lao Si was also frustrated by a few gangsters, these blind and deaf, how Lan Xin fell to the old Sun's house back then, this matter has already been clarified, or the father-in-law came to talk about it, all The villagers don't know which one.

  But these people still talk like this, what kind of stuff is this.

  If you want to say that this is a good person, you can't be regarded as a good person. At this moment, Old Fourth Zhuo really moved the idea of ​​catching Kang Qiuju.

  "Just because of my daughter-in-law's background, why would she fall into your house? After eating wild vegetables in your house for fifteen years, she can only eat half full."

  Zhuo Laosi asked this sentence, it's hit the nail on the head. "Kangqiu Ju, you have to dare to tell the truth with so many people out of the four grandfather also admire you are an individual, or you believe it or not I call the police to arrest people, do not believe you try."

 fourth of Zhuo said to go to the police , Kang Qiuju wilted immediately and stopped patting her thighs. She stood up and fluttered on the dirt on her pants, turned around and ran home.

  Kang Qiuju ran away, isn't there a Sun Dachun. Zhuo Laosi turned to Sun Dachun, who would be able to pretend to be a good person, and he looked down on such people even more.

  "Huh, shameless old thing, you used your own garbage to transfer my wife to your house as a labor force for more than ten years. If it weren't for the kindness of my old father-in-law, you would be sentenced to ten or eight years lightly. "

  Yes, yes, it's all because the old lady is ignorant." The old man did not take it, and was scolded by the old man. Sun Dachun nodded like smashing garlic, "Sizhu, don't be as knowledgeable as your aunt, she is a jerk, no Know good and bad."

  "Come on, don't pretend to be a good person, you two, there is no good thing." After

  Zhuo Old Four scolded Sun Dachun, he turned his head and waved at everyone, "Okay, everyone is gone. , Lord, it's very cold, let's go home too."

  Old Mr. Zhuo listened for a long time, and heard it almost, and sighed in her heart, this is all troubled times, it is common for this child to throw it away.

  Fortunately, they finally found their son, but there are still many who can't find it.

  "Why did your fourth sister-in-law have been dropped by someone? Was it just the couple? I looked at that woman, it was not a good thing." Zhuo Yiyi helped her grandfather and talked to him briefly as Kang Qiuju was back then. How did you drop the two children?

  Because I arrived home not far away, and I didn't have time to talk too much.

  Fearing that the topic would be too heavy and affect grandfather's good mood, Zhuo Yiyi finally emphasized:

  "Otherwise, how could my fourth brother marry Lin Shuguang's daughter? If we talk about this matter, our family will be the biggest beneficiary, Lord, Are you always saying?"