1811-1820

Chapter 1811 Being Good for Children

  Zhuo Xiao doesn't want to be a pitiful person, he doesn't want everyone to pity him, but he doesn't know how to say this to everyone, so he is particularly reluctant to see people now.

  From the day when he decided to divorce Lin Lanying, Zhuo Hongrui never thought that he would look back.

  For Lin Lanying, he was really disappointed, and he really didn't want to keep entangled anymore before he made the decision to divorce.

  Although there is a son between the two of them, his disappointment will not disappear because of time, not to mention the feelings, which will be exhausted by time sooner or later.

  Speaking of which, Zhuo Hongrui felt that he was also cruel, because to Liu Lanxiang, who had given birth to him two children, he couldn't even remember the person's appearance now.

  He felt that for Lin Lanying, he would do the same sooner or later, forgetting her looks.

  But today, watching her crying with her arms around her son, he was still a little distressed. What's going on?

  Well, maybe the time is too short. It is estimated that in a few years, he will be able to forget her completely.

  This idea just came into being, but it was messed up by his son's words.

  Looking at her little son, Zhuo Hongrui thought of her eldest daughter Xiaoqiu. It was precisely because of her divorce from Liu Lanxiang that she caused a lot of harm to the child... In the past few years, how much her sister-in-law had paid for Xiaoqiu Mind, let the child regain self-confidence.

  He didn't want his son to become his sister in the end, not interested in anything, and living in his own world all day long.

  Zhuo Hongrui felt that even though he was admitted to the university, he also got his undergraduate diploma in advance, and now he has been admitted to the country's highest university for interdisciplinary studies.

  But he felt that his life was still a failure.

  He Zhuo Hongrui gave birth to two daughters and a son, but one of the two daughters was handed over to the third child and the other to the younger sister.

  The son is even more so, maybe waiting for this child to be older, I am afraid that there will be only hatred for him.

  Because in his son's heart, it was he who made his mother unhappy and pitiful.

  When they divorced, Zhuo Xiao was still so young. He didn't know why his parents got divorced, so naturally he had to put the blame on his father.

  Especially this child has a grandma like Zheng Hua.

  Zhuo Hongrui could even imagine how Zheng Hua would tell the child about his father when the child grows up.

  He will eventually be the father who disappoints all three children.

  So this is why he decided, and will never recognize Zhuo Jing.

  The third child was a role model for their own six children. He didn't want to one day when Zhuo Jing knew that he was her father and hit the child.

  It is said that Zhuo Jing not only has good academic performance, but is also very eloquent. She often speaks on stage on behalf of the students. It is said that the composition written by my father has also been published in the newspapers.

  Zhuo Hongrui felt that if Zhuo Jing grew up in front of him, even if she wouldn't be like Xiao Qiu, she would definitely not be as promising as she is now.

  That's why he asked the whole family to stop mentioning Zhuo Jing's life experience, so she always thought that she was the child of Zhuo Hongyang and Gu Nan.

  Let her be proud forever.

  Anyway, even Xiao Qiu didn't remember this incident. Among the juniors, Zhuo Xian and Zhuo Yan seemed to know a little bit. Those two children were smart, and they knew that there were some things without an adult telling them.

  Every time the second brother picked Zhuo Xiao in, he looked very happy. What happened today?

  Zhuo Yiyi didn't know what was going on. Seeing his second brother's face turned sullen, he hurriedly pulled the person away and asked, "What's the matter? Did Lin Xiangqian's family show your face?"

Chapter 1812 Disapproval 

Zhuo Hongrui looked at the little girl's eager look, and didn't dare to hide it, and asked in an inquisitive tone: "Little Fifth, what do you say about the second brother and Lin Lanying's remarrying?"

  "Nothing." Zhuo Yiyi answered these three words quickly, and then asked: "Did Zheng Hua put pressure on you again? Or did Lin Lanying have another moth?"

  "Neither, your second brother is already there now ?" It's not the muddy legs that anyone could bully. Don't worry, they didn't put pressure on me, nor did Lin Lanying...she didn't even talk to me."

  "Then why do you want to remarry her?" Zhuo Yiyi couldn't understand. Asked.

  "For Zhuo Xiao, I don't want my child to be under such a lot of pressure at a young age..."

  Zhuo Hongrui then told Zhuo Yiyi about what happened to pick up the child today.

  Her second brother was not a young man who didn't know anything. In fact, his second brother married who did not marry, including his divorce from Liu Lanxiang and later married Lin Lanying. Zhuo Yiyi didn't even follow him.

  Only this time when she divorced Lin Lanying, she did get along.

  If she did not follow along, her second brother and Lin Lanying would definitely be inseparable from the marriage.

  It can be said that the marriage was finally divorced, and it has only been more than three years. Is this going to remarry again?

  Zhuo Yiyi felt that her second brother was really pure for the sake of the child, and he was about to remarry Lin Lanying. She definitely disagrees with this matter.

  In the years when the divorce rate was highest in later generations, there were many couples who seemed to be divorced and chose to go to court after their children were admitted to college.

  They do it for the sake of their children, but will those children really take the affection of their parents?

  In fact, children are not fools. It can be said that adolescent children are particularly sensitive.

  My parents have a relationship problem, and they think they are concealing it very well, but the children actually know it.

  Children living in such a family may not be healthy in their hearts.

  Parents are acting, and children are actually acting. Aren't they tired for a long time?

  "Even for Zhuo Xiao, I don't approve of your remarriage with Lin Lanying, unless you still love her? Wouldn't Lin Lanying ignore you today and make you even more unable to let go of her, right?"

  Zhuo Yiyi thinks this is very possible, actually Her second brother still has deep feelings for Lin Lanying, otherwise he would not leave his hometown, and resolutely moved in with her.

  When their whole family looked down upon it, they just endured it.

  If the relationship between the two of them is still there, Lin Lanying must still have feelings for her second brother, just don't know what her second brother thinks.

  Zhuo Yiyi felt that if her second brother really couldn't let Lin Lanying go, then she would definitely not follow along, and they would go back if they were willing to remarry.

  "What nonsense." Zhuo Hongrui dodges the little girl's gaze, "Well, that's what I said. Actually, I'm living a good life by myself now."

  Hehe, I don't admit it yet, it's obviously what she said. Guilty.

  She knows that there have been many female classmates chasing her second brother in the past few years. Even the only daughter of his mentor has found Mrs. Zhuo to marry her second brother.

  Although the girl was born in an intellectual family and her parents are both university teachers, she is not squeamish at all.

  When I came to the restaurant, I helped Mrs. Zhuo to peel the garlic after washing her hands. After she peeled the garlic, she went to sweep the floor.

  Then Mrs. Zhuo hit the match, saying that the girl was good-looking, she was also up to the standards of Zhuo's wife, and she was so capable, she look like a city girl at all.