1191-1200

Chapter 1191 Hidden Words

  People use their home cooking stove, just to burn some firewood, give back steamed buns, and give meat sausages. This is the account Ma Song and daughter-in-law also knows that they have taken a big advantage.

  So as soon as Shen Yiyi came out, she hurriedly came over to help cook the pot.

  Shen Yiyi put a scoop of water into the pot, put the pot inserts, and the utensils for holding the steamed buns and sausages were the aluminum lunch boxes she brought.

  He came from home with a lunch box and two of them. Ma Song's wife knew from a glance that they, the city people, must be disgusted with the dirty countryside and would not want to use their rice bowls.

  Looking at the little sister Shen who disliked their family so much, thinking that Mayor Shen is also a good person, Ma Song's wife was struggling constantly.

  Ma Song's daughter-in-law lowered her head and set ablaze silently, wondering if she should tell her sister-in-law's mother-in-law's calculation of Mayor Shen's words.

  The mother-in-law also expected her sister-in-law to marry and live a good life in the city, and then she could help her home.

  Thinking about it this way, she felt that she still shouldn't say it.

  But in case the calculation fails, she looked at Xiaomei Shen that she was not the kind of talker, and she gave them back to them...

  Shen Yiyi put the steamed buns and sausages into two big lunch boxes, and then put them in the pot. , Cover the pot, and the rest is burning.

  "Sister-in-law, let me come, you have been busy all day, go and rest."

  Ma Song's wife numbly moved away from the position in front of the stove pit, but did not leave immediately, but stood aside, pulling on her clothes.

  Doesn't this person have something to say to her?

  Shen Yiyi also saw it, Ma Song daughter-in-law seemed to have something to say to her, but it seemed difficult to tell her.

  Borrow money? Borrow food?

  If it's hard to speak, it's nothing more than these two.

  But looking at her, she always went to the east house where her in-laws lived. With her fear of men and the little daughter-in-law of her in-laws, it seemed that she would not borrow money from them privately.

  The two kids were full of pimple soup, thinking about having steamed buns and sausages tomorrow morning, they all happily surrounded Shen Yiyi.

  With the two children here, Ma Song's wife will not leave immediately. Maybe she will talk about it when the ideological struggle is done on her side.

  Shen Yiyi smiled and pulled the three or four-year-old, with the help of the trouser pocket, took out a few pieces of fruit candy from the space, and handed it over: "Tell my aunt, who will eat the big white steamed buns and sausages tomorrow morning." , My few pieces of candy are yours." The child stared at the fruit candy in Shen Yiyi's hand, then glanced at the steaming pot, sucked in his mouth, and didn't know how to answer. The candy will not be taken back by the aunt.

  "Er Shuan, Sister Shen asks you something, say ah, who will eat it." Ma Song's wife pushed her son anxiously.

  "So you're called Er Shuan? Oh, you look so good-looking, why don't you call it Er Shuan." Shen Yiyi said, squeezing Er Shuan's small face rare.

  Even though Ma Song's wife's face is delicious, and she doesn't know if she is born with a sad look, after these two things, this woman looks pretty good.

  The two little boys looked like their mothers, with thick eyebrows and big eyes. If they were fatter, they would definitely look better.

  Children know the best, who is really good to him, they are even more sensitive than adults.

  Seeing that the aunt from outside, Er Shuan didn't dislike him, and still hugged him, and immediately replied with a grinning voice: "My father said it should be tied up, or my brother and I will run away."

  "Ah, I see, then your brother must be called Dashuan ?" "No." Er Shuan immediately retorted, "My brother is called Shuanzhu."

Chapter 1192 Wonderful Flower 

With a few words, Er Shuan and Shen Yiyi are familiar with each other.

  The relaxed little guy was still thinking about the fruit candy in his aunt's hand, and instinctively thought that if he didn't answer his aunt's question, the candy wouldn't belong to him.

  So the conversation turned around, and he replied to the previous question, "My dad said, there are delicious foods at home, if you want my grandma to eat it first."