1371-1380

Chapter 1371 Counterattack 

The Sun family didn't have any big ideas. They just heard what Sun Lanshu said and thought it made sense, so they got excited.

  This will feel that what Shen Sanzhu said is very reasonable, so naturally he will look at Sun Lanshu who gave them an idea.

  Sun Lanshu is also very flustered now. She originally thought that the Shen family would be scared this time, and would definitely beg her not to talk about it.

  Then she can sit down with them to negotiate terms, what she wants, what her country mother wants, they will definitely offer them with both hands.

  She actually forgot that with the current power of the Shen family, just relying on the words of Zhang Ping'an and the Zhuo family of S City could not confirm their family's overseas relationship.

  Maybe their family would still bite back then. Someone wanted to frame their family and said this deliberately, and then their family followed up with a booze. Then when...thinking of the consequences, Sun Lanshu really panicked and said hurriedly: "But Your family does have an overseas relationship. This matter will be clarified sooner or later."

  "Then it won't be too late for your family to blackmail our family on the day it is clarified. Isn't it a bit too early for the rush to come now? "Sun Lanshu still wanted to struggle to death, wanted to say a few more words, but was interrupted by Shen Yiyi who had not spoken.

  "No, Shulin," Sun Dachun also saw that something was wrong, and said hurriedly: "Don't get me wrong, we don't mean to blackmail your family. We just want to live in our village for so many years. Lan Shu thought of this. Come here to remind your family." Of course, it would be better if you can make good friends with the Shen family because of this.

  But looking at it now, it seems that the little girl didn't come to make friends with Shen's family, she seemed to come with the purpose of extortion.

  Sun Dachun's eloquence today is the best time in his life, but obviously, his explanation has no meaning.

  Father Shen and Old Niang Shen remained silent, and Shen Sizhu stared at their family like an enemy.

  Looking at Shen Sanzhu again, although he didn't show much annoyance on his face, he was holding the lead of a leader, so he could easily lose his temper, but in his heart, he might hate their family.

  Shen Yiyi was quite willing to believe in Sun Dachun's words, but what's the use? Their family, from Kang Qiuju to Sun Lanshu, as long as these two people are there, they are definitely not going to be better.

  "Uncle Sun, our family is not a fool. The purpose of your family's coming today, I dare not say to others, Sun Lanshu must have come with blackmailing our family."

  "I have no..."

  Seeing that there is no hope for blackmail, Sun Lanshu also wants to change her words , Shen Yiyi naturally would not give her this opportunity.

  This kind of people will not be beaten to death with a stick, maybe someday they will find something, they will have to come to their house to make trouble.

  "Sun Lanshu, you just finished talking about the extortion. We all have long ears to hear it. If you want to deny that there is none, there is nothing."

  Except for Kang Qiuju who was still there with her neck crossed, she was very unconvinced. Family, needless to say Sun Dachun, even Sun Xiahua and Sun Qiuhua started staring at Sun Lanshu.

  Looking at it now, Sun Lanshu must have come up with the idea of ​​blackmailing at their house.

  And before she came, she must have not benefited much from everyone, and then this family believed her, thinking it really held the handle of their family.

  It's good now, not only has no benefit been gained, but they have offended all of them.

Chapter 1372 Proud calculations

  After going back today, Sun Lanshu's life at the old Sun's house will definitely not be too easy. Look at the eyes of Sun Xiahua and Sun Qiuhua at this younger sister, hehe, then she will add another fire. 

  "Sun Lanshu, the actual purpose of your coming today is clear to all of us. Don't you just want to hold the handle of our house so that you can go back to the Lin family?"

  "I, I didn't think so, it's all you Guessing." Lin Lanshu quibbled with a little embarrassment.

  "Is it right? You know in your heart, and all of us have ears and eyes. Sun Lanshu, go back to the Lin family, and you will never think about it in this life. Also, although our family is not afraid of you spreading this out, you Before talking about this matter, it is best to ask, what is the crime of slandering officials?"

  "No, we won't talk about this matter." Sun Dachun promised hurriedly.

  "We are really not afraid of you saying it out, but you are not kind, we can't be unrighteous, after all, I have lived in a village for decades, and I kindly remind you to come here. Now, please get out of my third brother's house immediately. If we dare to come to Sapo and roll, we must call the police. If you don't believe Mrs. Sun, go to the door and try again?"

  Shen Xiaowu actually dared to threaten her. Kang Qiuju is barefoot and is not afraid of wearing shoes. What's so scary about an old country lady?

  Seeing that there is no hope of blackmail, Kang Qiuju stopped pretending to be a quail, and pointed to Shen Yiyi, "You girl, your third brother hasn't said anything, there is no part of you to speak here."

  Why has Shen Sanzhu not lost his temper? I don't want to tear my face with their family.

  Then why doesn't he want to tear his face with their family? It's not that there is something he is afraid of in his heart.

  It is estimated that Shen Sanzhu must still be afraid that their family will spread the incident, Shen Xiaowu, a dead girl, at this time, if he doesn't say to comfort them, he dare to scold her, hum.

  Kang Qiuju thought that he was not only sloppy, but also clever in his head.

  Wanting to understand this, she thought that they would definitely not come in vain this time, and it was impossible for Shen Sanzhu not to give them any benefit.

  It might be in vain. Shen Shulin and Xu Shuzhen haven't spoken yet. Besides, she's been watching here all the time. Shen Sanzhu is too calm. If you know this thing, even if it's not awkward, it's the same to him. It will have an impact.

  So his calmness must have been pretended, um, just pretended, and pretended to be like that.

  She was not that idiot Sun Dachun, Shen Xiaowu frightened and slandered officials, he couldn't say anything that he was afraid of.

  Hmph, they didn't say anything else, so they spread the old man Zhang's motive for killing her eldest girl. What kind of slander is this? Are they telling the truth?

  The more Kang Qiuju thought about it, the more he felt that he could see through Shen Sanzhu's heart, huh, he just pretended to be very calm on the surface, but he might be scared in his heart.

  When Kang Qiuju was young, she was also mixed with men, huh, she had never seen a man like this, but she was the most observant of men's hearts.

  Kang Qiuju has been making up his mind here, humming, making Shen Yiyi want to laugh.

  This old lady is indeed a difficult one, but it is a pity that she calculated the wrong person.

  Kang Qiuju would not admit that she had calculated the wrong person. How could she calculate the wrong person.

  When her little girl was about to die of illness, she relied on her own calculations, not only to find a way for her girl to survive, but also to enjoy the blessing of twenty years in vain, she also read a big book, learned to play the piano, dance... ...This is all her calculations.