1551-1560

Chapter 1551 Old Routines

  On the way back, Shen Erzhu kept asking himself, would he not divorce after this marriage? For the sake of the child, will you just live like this?

  But when he thought of that, he had to go back to Lin's house again, to go back to the old days. And Lin Lanying, why is the same person, he could tolerate her shortcomings before, but now he can't stand her for a moment?

  As long as he thinks of these things that he will face when he goes back to the Lin family, those people, Shen Erzhu suddenly feels that these days are no longer running, and he doesn't even want to take the college entrance examination.

  But insist on divorcing Lin Lanying, what should Lin Xiao do? He also didn't want Lin Xiao to be short of parents, because he felt that he was different from other children.

  Shen Yiyi could understand the second brother's feelings now, so he didn't mean to blame him at all for pushing the matter to her.

  "Second brother, I don't think Lin Lanying will agree to give Lin Xiao to you. Even for her mother, I don't think she can easily agree with my understanding of Lin Lanying. Or should we just delay this matter?

  " Dragging?" Shen Erzhu didn't quite understand what his little sister meant.

  "Yes, hold on. If Lin Lanying insists not to divorce, don't rush to get divorced. You can cool down for a while, then think about it, and give each other some time. Let's see if Lin Lanying can change it. Maybe by then, you don't want to leave?"

  "Will it? Will she change it?"

  Who knows if that baby will grow up because of this.

  If Lin Lanying can learn the lesson, the Lin family can also change their attitude towards the second elder brother. Of course, Shen Yiyi does not want them to divorce.

  *

  At this moment, in a small restaurant near the steel plant, Lin Lanying ordered a few dishes, saying that she invited Wang Xiaohong to dinner, and asked her about something by the way, but it was actually to encourage her to pursue Gu Zumo.

  As for Wang Xiaohong, Gu Zumo certainly wouldn't look down upon him, and Lin Lanying also knew this.

  But she didn't find a suitable candidate for a while, just because Wang Xiaohong had been thinking about Gu Zumo, and this person was extremely difficult.

  Hmph, even if Wang Xiaohong can't succeed, this incident can add to Shen Yiyi.

  Lin Lanying hates Shen Yiyi now. Although what she is doing now hurts others and herself, as long as she can make Shen Yiyi unhappy, she will be very happy.

  In order to increase Wang Xiaohong's confidence, Lin Lanying deliberately said nothing of her sister-in-law.

  Actually, it can't be considered deliberate, she thinks about it now, she is originally useless, she has no advantages.

  Then it was said that Shen Yiyi and Gu Zumo were engaged back then because of Gu Zumo's help from the Shen family during the time in the country, and as a last resort, they got engaged with a country girl.

  When Wang Xiaohong heard this, he suddenly realized that Gu Zumo was so pitiful. He was so good that he could find a girl from Kyoto, such as her, but he was dragged down by a country girl.

  Then when I thought that Lin Lanying and Shen Erzhu were not in the same situation, they were both going to the countryside. In order to survive, they thought that they would never come back in this life, so they randomly found one in the countryside.

  Wang Xiaohong sympathized with Gu Zumo and sympathized with Lin Lanying, and then realized that because of the large number of children in the family, it was not his turn to go to the countryside. Instead, he became the object of envy of Lin Lanying and the arrogant daughters of these days.

  For a long time, Wang Xiaohong was like a little follower in front of Lin Lanying. Today, he finally found a balance and began to sympathize with Lin Lanying.

Chapter 1552 God Sisters

 At first Lin Lanying was still talking to Wang Xiaohong with purpose, but later found out that Wang Xiaohong actually understood her better than anyone else, because she was the only one who felt wronged by marrying Shen Erzhu.

  She was so wronged, and Shen Erzhu still wants to divorce her. Isn't she ignorant of what's wrong?

  In Wang Xiaohong's view, it is more than just not knowing what is good or bad, it is simply dying. In Kyoto, who doesn't know the Lin family and wants to squeeze him to death and sink Erzhu to death without having fun.

  The more they talked, the more speculation Wang Xiaohong met Feng Shiruo, and actually worshipped the goddess on the spot.

  Lin Lanying is older than Wang Xiaohong, and she will be her eldest sister from now on. If her eldest sister has been wronged, then of course she has to get it back for this newly released sister.

  If it wasn't for Wang Xiaohong to go to work in the afternoon, she would take her home now, let her parents see, and she would recognize a goddess who is even closer than her own sister.

  Lin Lanying walked into the house humming a song, saw her mother and brother sitting on the sofa, and smiled and said hello to the two of them, "Mom, brother, when did you come back?" In the past, her daughter-in-law said his little sister Heartless, he still didn't want to listen. At this moment, Lin Meng felt that his girl was heartless enough.

  Not to mention that she and Shen Erzhu haven't got a clue about the matter, it's just such a thing on her own mother's stall, how can she be happy?

  Zheng Hua also had a headache when he saw her daughter now, and it was all over her eyebrows, so Lan Ying didn't know why she was anxious.

  "Lan Ying, you left Lin Xiao at home alone, why did you run out in a hurry?"